do i have grounds....

ok so i love the m14x but i hate its performance when unplugged. for a laptop that states "dominate from anywhere" yet has to down clock to prevent from shutting down seems a little foolish.

i mean if i do return i will get the m17x because i would like a bigger computer.... do you think i have grounds to return?

i am out of my 21 day return but its under 2months old... help.

well they are sending me a new mobo :/

next i will complain about the keyboard then the high cpu/gpu temps then ill get a new comp lol i cant belive they rather send out 3 people then just accept a return.... well i guess its there loss.

That's usually what they do in any scenario. Goodluck its hard to get anything out of Dell. Like mentioned above you can try to state that the system doesn't work as advertised. If you ask to exchange for a new order you may get farther... but to warn you that may be a extremely long procedure and wait and more than likely you won't get them to agree to that. Goodluck either way in any which case Steven here is very versed in the M14x and posted many wonderful videos of games running good. I hope you get what you are looking for out of the Dell customer service experience.