Nvidia gamestream and shadowplay

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm also disappointed that I couldn't get Shadowplay working on my laptop either. I have a 650m. For some people with unsupported graphics cards they are able to get Shadowplay working by creating a shortcut to the Geforce Experience executable, and adding -shadowplay after the target of the shortcut.

• 2 months later...

Does it is actually noticeable that it has any advantages? I tried it with Open Broadcaster Software and shadowplay, and i hadnt noticed a performance difference. actually i had much less problems getting OBS correctly working then shadowplay...

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah OBS is the best free streaming program, many options, but shadowplay is fastest, and easier to configure. I need restart nvidia experience with shadowplay after recording, can't start second time :/

• 2 weeks later...

on the nvidia experience shortcut put -shadowplay at the end of the address

"C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\GFExperience.exe" -shadowplay

works on my y510p with GT755M SLI

• 2 weeks later...
Does it is actually noticeable that it has any advantages? I tried it with Open Broadcaster Software and shadowplay, and i hadnt noticed a performance difference. actually i had much less problems getting OBS correctly working then shadowplay...

Funny, that is the opposite for me. OBS is constantly crashing on me.

• 5 months later...
on the nvidia experience shortcut put -shadowplay at the end of the address

"C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\GFExperience.exe" -shadowplay

works on my y510p with GT755M SLI

This is the actual method for y410p/y510p users. It works perfectly.

But they said that it reduces your performance slightly so its better to disable the service