I have alienware 14 which used to work with out any problems. Recently I am having ra

DroidiQ

I have alienware 14 which used to work with out any problems. Recently I am having random wifi disconnection problems. (My cell phone is on the same wifi and never has an issue). I still though it was my router (which was netgear n2000). I got a new netgear AC6200 router. It did not help the cause. My wifi card in my laptop was killer-1202 which I swapped for intel AC-7260. Still having problems. I tried all possible drivers and loosing hope. Nothing makes sense at all right now

Forum you guys are only hope that I have. Please Help

• 2 months later...

What Steps have you fully taken? I would try installing updated drivers and firmware first. if you are still having issues you may have to replace it. I replaced mine to a[h=1]Intel WiFi Link 5100 Half Size Wirless MINI PCI-E Card. It was good enough for what i use my laptop for and only cost 10 bucks off Amazon. [/h]