So... Were you banned from NBR?

ragingazn628

Guest bifnewman

Man, I'm surprised I'm not banned there. People overreact at every little thing. Even a simple idea that you just want to share because you thought it was interesting, they just flame away. So glad this forum was created.

Its a pretty simple NBR policy. Say Yes and agree with the mods, or say no and your magically "that guy". And of course nobody likes "that guy". He's "that guy" he disagrees and causes mayhem and eats cereal with a fork etc... you get the drift.

My advice if you really want to post at NBR. Pretend to be an automaton, with no personality, ask your question or whatever and get the response..end transaction.

BLEH!

StevenX

I got pissed cause they kept deleting random posts or legit threads, so I said

"Oh, this must be a Chinese forum..."

and blammo! ban hammer! I just rejoined with a new account... wasnt an IP ban. :57:

They acted like it was going to be permanent. Stupid, its not even really a forum by definition. Its a say what we want you to say...

Edited by GetFound
  • Thumbs Up 1