Replacement charger for clevo m1115q

Hey guys

Mate of mine has the aforementioned netbook, stopped charging. It's less than three months old. I think it's most likely the power supply yeah? Is it likely to be covered under warranty?

If not, where can we get a replacement? It's currently using a LiteOn PA-1300-04. Using a different converter to wall lead makes no difference, it gets warm but nothing else happens.

• Founder

Since it is 3 months old it is covered by the warranty, if it is the power supply then the netbook shouldn't be able to power on once the battery was empty, but if the battery died (very unlikely since it is 3 months old, but possible) then you should be able to use it without battery, still this doesn't eliminate what Michael said about the motherboard, so it could possibly be that as well.

Yeah it is probably the power-supply. You see my mother bought my HP HDX18 w/Intel Q9000 and a year later she was using it and it said the battery was low, we turned it off unplugged it and messed around and it started charging again.... but subsequent days showed more of the same eventually the computer was not able to power on. My brother bought the same machine and I used his adapter and the system powered on fine. I was sure it was the adapter right away but for the sake of testing it anyway , I tried it on my brothers system and it didn't work so I have to find one for her system too. I don't want to go through HP themselves so I will do the same, I'll try Amazon or Ebay.