Can i refuse delivery of my R3?

• Founder
how much longer do you think? would it be better to just get an RMA and ship it back? I dont want to wait months for my refund that would kill me waiting for my 18x lol

If you used Dell DPA, it might be easier to take delivery and then call in for an RMA. BUT you should talk to a representative right now, open a case and have them assure you that you can return it for a full refund asap so that you can put it towards an M18x. Just tell them that when you ordered the R3, you were assured M18x didn't even exist and now that you know it's being released, you were lied to by Dell and want to return it and order an M18x. They should work with you on that.

• Thumbs Up 1

If you're set on buying one, Dell might be able to give you credit. Dell can then can either refund/charge the difference. Might be faster.

I would say sure they can do that, but I have been working with Dell about some issues in the past few days and to be honest if it's anything that seems to be beneficial to the customer... They fight you... So don't give up, give them Hell!

So if im not there on the third attempt to deliver the package it will be sent back and ill be getting my refund. I called fedex to try to decline delivery over the phone and they said they could not due to restrictions on the package from dell.

I know the reveal this morning said may release, but any ideas on when in may it will become available? I guess it all works out, by the time the 17x gets back and my account is credited the 18 will go on sale.

Im just bored out of my mind and i keep checking here every 8 hours or so for new info to stem the bordom!

• Founder

I think I saw on Dell's announcement today on the Japanese site that it was 5-24 but I couldn't read it since it obviously wasn't in english except the arabic numerals. Dell tends to release their product globally at the same time so if it's 5-24 for Japan, then it likely is for us too.

I think I saw on Dell's announcement today on the Japanese site that it was 5-24 but I couldn't read it since it obviously wasn't in english except the arabic numerals. Dell tends to release their product globally at the same time so if it's 5-24 for Japan, then it likely is for us too.

Great can't wait it's killing me already I can't go a day without my R2, now I have to go more than a month to order and another 2 weeks to possible have it delivered.

Edited by mw86