Klem

• Bios Modder
30 minutes ago, Utkarsh Gupta said:

Hi Klem,

I have a Lenovo Y50-70. I am trying to replace my wifi card with M.2 NVME SSD using an adapter.

The SSD is showing in windows but it is not showing as a bootable device in bios.

I have tried tinkering with the advanced bios options as well as normal bios option but to no avail.

Can modding my bios and removing whitelisting help my bios recognizing SSD? Or is there any other way to add NVME support to bios?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi!

Send me your bios backup (dump), I'l can take a look.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Bios Modder
21 minutes ago, vladyslav said:

help unlock bios y50-70help unlock bios y50-70

Hi!

Need your bios backup (bios dump). To create backup of bios use attached utility. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run utility as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Post here this archive "results", or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

• 1 month later...
  • Bios Modder
43 minutes ago, Jompaofg said:

Hello!

I need help removing the bios whitelist from my laptop y50 as a just bought a new wifi card.

Thanks! :)

Hi!

You can post here your bios backup (bios dump). To create bios backup use attached utility. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run utility as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Post here this archive "results", or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Klem, I can't find my model's post, so I ask you in this one, sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you help me with my Lenovo G50-80 (80LO) BIOS ?

I would like removed whitelist for upgrade Wi-Fi  INTEL AX200

Bios: B0cn95ww

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, fanta-malotte said:

Hello Klem, I can't find my model's post, so I ask you in this one, sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you help me with my Lenovo G50-80 (80LO) BIOS ?

I would like removed whitelist for upgrade Wi-Fi  INTEL AX200

Bios: B0cn95ww

Hi!

In your case (Lenovo G50-80, not Lenovo G50-70) to unlock your bios, you need use hardware SPI-programmer.

19 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

In your case (Lenovo G50-80, not Lenovo G50-70) to unlock your bios, you need use hardware SPI-programmer.

Thanks for your answer.
Yes, it is the g50-80 model, but I can't find the post for it.
If there is any, redirect me or give me the link.

If I extract the bios with the SPI CH341a, could you send me one with the whitelist removed?

Something else I should know. bios cost??
SPI cost?? Although it seems that on aliexpress/amazon/ebay they don't cost much.

• Bios Modder
13 minutes ago, fanta-malotte said:

Thanks for your answer.
Yes, it is the g50-80 model, but I can't find the post for it.
If there is any, redirect me or give me the link.

If I extract the bios with the SPI CH341a, could you send me one with the whitelist removed?

Something else I should know. bios cost??
SPI cost?? Although it seems that on aliexpress/amazon/ebay they don't cost much.

Ok. Check PM.

• Bios Modder
On 2/4/2024 at 1:02 PM, murdymisiek said:

Hello, can someone help me unlock my lenovo y50-70 bios? I want advanced settings only, gtx960m, 16gb ram, bought in Poland. Please help.

received_695934306063967.jpeg

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello  Klem

please i need your help! I'd like to remove whitelist from latest BIOS from Lenovo y70-70 touch  and unlock hidden Menu Tabs.

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: y70-70 touch
Bios revision: 9ECN43WW (V3.03)
Bios Type: UEFI

I'd like to upgrade wifi card from Broadcom WiFi ac :

to Intel AX210 NGWG WiFi 6E

My BIOS dump using Universal BIOS BACKUP_ToolKit 2.0.1

results:  https://www.sendspace.com/file/az2anz

Thank you very much.

Hi everyone,

Can someone help me whitelist the wifi card for a Y50 70. I have the FPT bin backup for v3.03 BIOS for this laptop. I need help with either the mod to be done, or help with identifying which HEX values need to be changed.

Many thanks in advance

Manesh

• Bios Modder
5 minutes ago, Manesh said:

Hi everyone,

Can someone help me whitelist the wifi card for a Y50 70. I have the FPT bin backup for v3.03 BIOS for this laptop. I need help with either the mod to be done, or help with identifying which HEX values need to be changed.

Many thanks in advance

Manesh

Hi! 

Ok. Check PM.

• Bios Modder
23 hours ago, Konnor378 said:

Hi. I want to modify the bios to upgrade my wifi module and unlock advanced settings

Hi! 

You can post here your bios backup (bios dump). To create bios backup use attached utility. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run utility as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Post here this archive "results", or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.