cresterk

Guide: How to control fan for g-series laptops

I know this thread is likely moribund by now, but I've noticed that the original French fan control software by Pherein has been updated a few more times in the intervening years.

At this point, is there a benefit to using this software as opposed to a generic fan control software such as SpeedFan?

i can t donwload this file. Can you help me?

and i have gp62 6qf. support this?

On 11.1.2014 at 8:18 PM, cresterk said:

8. Now click load profile and load whatever profile you want ( I prefer default) and change the values of temperature or fan speed to whatever you want. Do NOT put fan speed below 20% or above 80%. Especially NOT 100% or your pc will shut down.

The fan level depends on the model. For the GE60 it should be between 40% and 90% (turbo cooling). 

Thank you so much for posting!

Maybe somebody knows here can i replace my cpu fan that has 4000rpm speed for a fan with a higher speed, for example 4800rpm.  I just want to improve my laptop cooling and decrease my cpu and gpu temps while gaming. The laptop i have in my possession is MSI GT780DX. Regards Raccoon