Jump to content
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, GregK said:

I already tried to remove the whitelist for displays but had no success.

Hi!

Have you already replaced your display with a new one? And what is the problem now with the new display?

 

3 hours ago, GregK said:

Everytime I start the T450s I get the 5 beeps-5 beeps error and disabling the TPM security chip in bios does NOT solve this error. Does this problem exist with your modded bios too?

This is normal, because this laptop model have special TPM/Security chip, every time when laptop start, this chip will check special RSA signature.
When the BIOS integrity test fails, a sequence of 5 whistles is issued twice at boot.
After modifying to remove whitelist (enable unauthorized WI-FI cards), enable advanced menu, etc. the BIOS can't pass the integrity test (because bios was modified), and therefore sequence of 5 whistles is issued twice at boot.

In this case, I know only these ways (sometime it's can help, but sometime no) :

Pull out CMOS battery and wait 5-10 min to reset NVRAM data.

Set (in bios setup menu) TPM to Inactive (not to Disabled) after flashing.

Set (in bios setup menu) Security chip to Disabled.

Set Intel AMT module (in bios setup menu) to Disabled.

Set Anti Theft Module to Disabled.

Set Computrace (in bios setup menu) to Permanent disabled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Klem,

 

Thank you for your reply and for your help.

 

1. I already replaced/upgraded the display and I have no Brightness control. I'm using Windows 7 x64.

 

2. I understand. So, I guess I will try these steps as soon as I have the modded bios flashed back into the chip.

 

If I remember correctly TPM and Security Chip are the same in the bios menu security tap. Do you mean by Security Chip the Secure Boot Option?

 

Regards,

Greg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, GregK said:

If I remember correctly TPM and Security Chip are the same in the bios menu security tap

Yes.

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone!

I'm new on this forum. I own a Thinkpad T450s, which I want to turn into a Hackintosh. So I have extracted the bios with a raspberrypi. I want to mod the bios in order to get advanced option and to obtain DVMT pre-alloc settings to 128MB. I'm willing to donate if someone can make the neccessary modification on my file.

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12LWd15bGqLf0hekr6fjGKbJDnuYOHMQF

Thanks a lot,

Sofiane.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sb.bouilouta said:

Hi everyone!

I'm new on this forum. I own a Thinkpad T450s, which I want to turn into a Hackintosh. So I have extracted the bios with a raspberrypi. I want to mod the bios in order to get advanced option and to obtain DVMT pre-alloc settings to 128MB. I'm willing to donate if someone can make the neccessary modification on my file.

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12LWd15bGqLf0hekr6fjGKbJDnuYOHMQF

Thanks a lot,

Sofiane.

 

Yes.

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello 

 

i am new in gruppen

 

please, can you help me, Lenovo t450 Bios locked 

i need bios for Lenovo T450s

thanks in advance

 

 

Edited by yaman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, yaman said:

Hello 

 

i am new in gruppen

 

please, can you help me, Lenovo t450 Bios locked 

i need bios for Lenovo T450s

thanks in advance

 

 

Hi!

Please tell what you mean "...Lenovo t450 Bios locked..."?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Please tell what you mean "...Lenovo t450 Bios locked..."?

hello again 

 

yes 

i am meaning to i have lock Bios for Lenovo thinkpad t450s
if you can help me for unlock Bios.

 

I have two devices of the same model
One ergonomics without lock
The second is closed
I tried pulling the program and copying it to the second device but the computer didn't work
  
i didnt know why it didn't work 

so i am looking for a solution 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, yaman said:

i am meaning to i have lock Bios for Lenovo thinkpad t450s

I asked you what kind of lock in bios? Wi-Fi whitelist? Hidden advanced settings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Please tell what you mean "...Lenovo t450 Bios locked..."?

 

IMG-20200321-WA0007.jpg

4 minutes ago, Klem said:

I asked you what kind of lock in bios? Wi-Fi whitelist? Hidden advanced settings?

 

81c7f43b-c8e8-4860-a58a-dd7fbb7c6c5b.jpg

4789a631-e36f-4765-a994-311ddf55d99d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, yaman said:

 

4789a631-e36f-4765-a994-311ddf55d99d.jpg

 

No, I don't work with any passwords.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Klem said:

 

No, I don't work with any passwords.

 

but how can i unlock my computer?
i don,t want password,
but you have bios flash for this is model
i can program bios flash 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, yaman said:

 

but how can i unlock my computer?
i don,t want password,
but you have bios flash for this is model
i can program bios flash 

 

 

Your laptop locked with bios password. As I already wrote above, I don't work with any passwords.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Klem said:

Your laptop locked with bios password. As I already wrote above, I don't work with any passwords.

 

ok 

 

thank you 

do you know what i will make for my computer?
Even clear the password

and thank you again 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

Could someone help me remove the WiFi, LCD whitelist and unlock advanced settings for my Lenovo Thinkpad T450? Or just WiFi and unlock advanced settings =)

Сan I get instructions on how to do this myself?

 

Type: 20BU-S23J0E

This is dumped BIOS v1.37

Bios: https://www.sendspace.com/file/gxqice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Serggg said:

Hi!

Could someone help me remove the WiFi, LCD whitelist and unlock advanced settings for my Lenovo Thinkpad T450? Or just WiFi and unlock advanced settings =)

Сan I get instructions on how to do this myself?

 

Type: 20BU-S23J0E

This is dumped BIOS v1.37

Bios: https://www.sendspace.com/file/gxqice

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, can you help me out ?

I want to change my wifi card and unlock all settings in Bios... 

 

Got an Lenovo T450s i7

 

Edited by FerVlucht

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, FerVlucht said:

Hello, can you help me out ?

I want to change my wifi card and unlock all settings in Bios... 

 

Got an Lenovo T450s i7

 

Hi!

Yes, you can send me (via PM) your bios dump which was made using any SPI programmer (like CH341A), or upload it to any fileserver ( for example https://www.sendspace.com/  )  and send me the link.

Just read the first post of this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2020 at 10:00 PM, Klem said:

Hi!

Yes, you can send me (via PM) your bios dump which was made using any SPI programmer (like CH341A), or upload it to any fileserver ( for example https://www.sendspace.com/  )  and send me the link.

Just read the first post of this thread.

 

Hi KLEM, can you help me to whitlist my T450S latest bios to use brightness-level with my new lcd? Here is the file-location https://gofile.io/d/zqSmAg


Thx already!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, pitchdown said:

 

Hi KLEM, can you help me to whitlist my T450S latest bios to use brightness-level with my new lcd? Here is the file-location https://gofile.io/d/zqSmAg


Thx already!

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, today i did the whitelist succesfull for the LCD.

Only problem now is the 2 X 5 Beeps at every cold boot.

The options for disable the security from KLEM didn`t work for me.

I did this options after flashing the new bios-file.

 

Anybody with options?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, pitchdown said:

Hello, today i did the whitelist succesfull for the LCD.

Only problem now is the 2 X 5 Beeps at every cold boot.

The options for disable the security from KLEM didn`t work for me.

I did this options after flashing the new bios-file.

 

Anybody with options?

This laptop have special TPM/Security chip, every time when laptop start, this chip will check special RSA signature.When the BIOS integrity test fails, a sequence of 5 whistles is issued twice at boot.
After modifying to remove whitelist (enable unauthorized WI-FI cards), enable advanced menu, etc. the BIOS can't pass the integrity test (because bios was modified), and therefore sequence of 5 whistles is issued twice at boot.

In this case, I know only these ways (sometime it's can help, but sometime no) :

Set (in bios setup menu) TPM to Inactive (not to Disabled) after flashing.

Set (in bios setup menu) Security chip to Disabled.

Set Intel AMT module (in bios setup menu) to Disabled.

Set Anti Theft Module to Disabled.

Set Computrace (in bios setup menu) to Permanent disabled. This setting helps most often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I have a t450s and have dumped the bios. I would like to install OSX. Could you help me add the DVMT pre-alloc settings and whitelist the wifi card in bios? Thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By PepoJ
      Hello there!
      I am new on the forum. I'd need some help. I own a lenovo ideacentre t540-icb g, and i would need to unlock all the options in my bios, especially overclocking and thermal configuration. I tried with both amibcp and mmtool, but i didn't succeed (Error 18).
      I wonder if you could help me or give me some advice.
      Thanks in advance.
    • By pippocarlot
      Hello everyone! I am looking for an answer to a problem I cannot find a solution to ... I purchased an Amd wx 4150 MXM GPU module su e bay to upgrade my HP 8570W Mobile Workstation which is currently equipped with a Fire Pro M4000. Once the new GPU has been installed, the PC screen no longer turns on but works only with external monitors connected via the docking station. The same happens once the drivers are updated! If I put the old card back on, the integrated monitor starts working again ... How can I fix it?
    • By Swick1981
      Bios Release Version – v2.0.0
       

       
      Updated or Modded Items:
      A11 UNLOCKED BIOS FOR m18Xr2 (UNLOCKED BY SVL7 AND FULL CREDIT GOES TO HIM FOR UNLOCKING!)
      SVL7 Also created the PRR2.EXE tool that allows you to flash the new bios by unlocking it.  (FULL CREDIT GOES TO HIM FOR THAT FILE PRR2.EXE)
       
      Here are ALL the things I've added, modded, and enhanced on this bios -
      I've added FULL LEGACY SUPPORT ON THIS BIOS with ONE or TWO CARDS (SLI).  You can FINALLY use Win 7 OS on your machine and run the 900 series GPU's! 
      This is a MAJOR breakthrough!
       
      LEGACY SUPPORT Confirmed.  Works with 900 series GPu's in single OR SLI formation Updated the Intel RST Legacy to v12.9.0.2006 (Supports TRIM in RAID0 - CONFIRMED) Updated Intel RST UEFI to v12.9.0.2006 (Supports TRIM in RAID0 - CONFIRMED) Updated the ONBOARD Video Card for the HD3xxx to v2171 - FROM v2132 Updated ONBOARD Video Card for the HD4xxx to v2171 - FROM v2132 Updated the LAN Firmware & PXE Boot from 2.0.5.9 to v2.0.6.6 ADDED NvMe Support for m18xr2 ADDED M.2 support for m18xr2 Updated CPU Microcode to v29 for the 2900 CPU's Updated CPU Microcode to v1c for the 3900 CPU's Updated GOP Driver for Intel Sandy Bridge CPU Updated GOP Driver for Intel Ivy Bridge CPU Updated MAIN GOP Policy module for the m18xR2 Eliminated some code that wasn't used in the m18xR2 Updated CSM Module (v2) Streamline some coding to make mod(s) run a little more efficiently (v2) Added FPARTS.TXT to rar file in v2. (I had forgot to add it in v1) v2.5 to be released shortly.  I've updated a few more modules that I didn't realize could be updated.  (It's only 3 modules, but it's still an update!)   It should be released in about a week.  Hope this helps ya'll!  
      Instructions to flash:
      Use a flash drive to create a boot disk into dos Unzip ALL files into the root of the flash drive (flash.bat, r2final.bin, fpt.exe, flash.bat, prr2.exe, fparts.txt,m18r2.hdr, m18r2.hdr.bin, readmefirst.txt) BOOT INTO DOS – Note, that when you set the bios to legacy in order to boot into dos, you MAY have to reinstall OS!  (Just be prepared to reinstall no matter what) Once you boot into dos, run the file flash.bat It will unlock your bios (THANKS TO SVL7’s BIOS UNLOCKING TOOL – ALL CREDIT TO HIM FOR THIS TOOL!) Let it flash… Reboot your pc, and enjoy the MASSIVE updates!  
      Be on the lookout as I do plan to release newer version with more updates in the future.  However, it wont be for at least a few weeks as I'm now working on legacy support for the m17xR4 and several other systems.  So please be patient!
       
      ENJOY!
       
      Thread link for more information and discussion:
       
    • By svl7
      Files contained in this archive:
      FTP-DOS.zip prr2.zip M18x R2 - BIOS A03 'unlocked.zip M18x R2 - BIOS A08 'unlocked.zip M18x_R2_-_BIOS_A08_-_[unlocked]_-_[IRST 11.0.6.1702].zip M18x_R2_BIOS_A03_-_[unlocked] - [IRST 11.6.0.1702].zip M18x_R2_BIOS_A09_-_[unlocked].zip [FPT]-M18x_R2_BIOS_A09_-_[unlocked].zip [FPT]-M18x_R2_BIOS_A10_-_[unlocked]_V2.zip M18x_R2_-_BIOS_A08_-_[unlocked].zip M18x_R2_BIOS_A03_-_[unlocked].zip  
      For information on how to use the files in this archive, see here:
       
       
      My donation link in case you want to buy me a beer
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.