GT750M won't clock past 405 mHZ with nVidia Inspector

Jason335i

I've got a Y410P with a single GT750M, and I'm using nVidia Inspector mostly to undervolt to keep temps reasonable (-75mV). I've also tried a +100mHZ on the core, and +100 on RAM. It was stable as a rock, but now all of a sudden the GPU won't clock higher than 405mHZ. If I revert back to stock clocks and voltage it makes no difference. Updating my nVidia driver helped for a few minutes of gaming, but now it's right back to 405mHZ. GPU temps maxxed at 76* while playing. What gives?

Edit: Played around a bit more. I loosened up voltages and clocks and rebooted. I played a few minuted of Planetary Annihilation, and it seemed alright.

Ok, this is still happening. I was playing thru the Hallowed Hallow in BL2, and all of a sudden my FPS dropped into the teens. According to HW Monitor my GPU temp had reached a max of 75*c, and pulling up nVidia Inspector showed my current core clock at 405mHZ.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, this is still happening. I was playing thru the Hallowed Hallow in BL2, and all of a sudden my FPS dropped into the teens. According to HW Monitor my GPU temp had reached a max of 75*c, and pulling up nVidia Inspector showed my current core clock at 405mHZ.

Had similar problem. I simply restart my machine and lower the overclocking.

p/s: 'm new here.