Latest Hack gives Ipad 3G Phone Call and Texting capabilities

mw86

The video shows a 64 GB iPad making a phone call to Vodafone and texting adjacent iPhones. PhoneItiPad was developed by the team at iPhoneIslam, who, if you recall, were also responsible for the app that brought FaceTime to the iPhone 3GS. Clearly, these guys know their way around iOS. There’s no word on when the app will make its way to the Cydia Store, but iPhoneIslam says it will make its appearance ”soon.”

Check out the story here:Latest hack gives iPad 3G phone call, texting capabilities | ZDNet

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder

iPad is like an oversized iPhone, Apple should have offered that option by default... at least now iPad owners have the option.

@svl7 LOL, I will definitely stop and take a picture if I ever see someone talking with that thing next to his/her ear...

• Thumbs Up 1

Jimbo did you find that pic or photoshop it? I guess that's not all to funny yet I cant stop laughing, Islam could use the Ipad to attack us....