180W "lite" adaptator

Elipsus

Hi all !

My clevo p150sm is great, but one thing...that stand for all "high end" notebooks, is the enormous AC adptator :(

Do someone know if i can find smaller ones ?

I have first thinked about dell 180w power supplies, but since i don't have dimmensions, i have doubt ! so if someone have it, can you tell me the size please , ;D

then i tought about the one that power ASUS G750, wich seems much smaller, but again i don't really know the size, and can't find anywhere to buy , so help is apperciated !:)

soldering is no really a problem for me, but i have question about the number of cables, and i will take any advice you can give me !

Elipsus

Look for the Dell PA-9E 240W AC adapter on eBay, and get one of these plug adapters: X75 Power Connector - 7.4 x 5.08mm Female Jack to 5.5 x 2.5mm Male Plug

Just note that the Dell PA-9E is 19.5V, the Sager/Clevo is 19.0V. It should be safe, but use at your own risk.

Dimensions of the PA-9E are roughly 8x4x1 inch (20x10x2.5cm) and weighs about 25oz (0.7kg)