M14x BAG, CASE, SLEEVE Thread

Arklight - I just have the standard alienware orion backpack. It fits about everything including the old m17, the m15x and the m14x. I purchased an aftermarket rain cover at REI in case i needed it. My personal opinion is to ride the line between comfort, weight and storage.

What are you leaning towards?

Thanks, StevenX

• 4 months later...

Just got the Alienware backpack this week for my M14x. It fits very well with a lot of extra room. I like it very much.

post-519-14494991721225_thumb.jpg

Click image for more detail (larger) image.

You can see here the three main compartments. There are other small compartments on the outside and within.

The second image shows the semi-hard outside shell that is against the compartment where the computer is housed. On either side of this are two compartments for small items. Other small storage compartments are shown in the first image and the third image has the middle compartment that houses papers with sub-dividers.

Note: the only time the images come up is if I am logged in. They do not show if I come in without logging in.

post-519-14494991720569_thumb.jpg

post-519-14494991720807_thumb.jpg

post-519-14494991721017_thumb.jpg

Edited by Steve Wiser
add pictures per request
  • Thumbs Up 1