Hardware failure hd 7970m?

naldor

I am having an m17x r4 3610 qm, with hd 7970m, I am having repeatedly BSOD, I reinstalled windows and drivers, allthough chances are low, did I mess up my drivers twice? Using dell drivers from site, or is it hardware failure, could some1 please look into my dump file? My friend says its hardware failure, but I am not sure, allthough many people experienced getting issues with their hd 7970m after 2-3months.

This is the dump file(multiple dump files).

dmp files.zip

Thank you in advance :D

Got a picture, sorry for bad quality, it says display driver or hardware, but I reinstalled windows and downloaded drivers again from dell site, installed them in right order, and still got same error. This is the picture

post-4806-14494993486898_thumb.jpg

Guest Alienware-Natalia_J
I am having an m17x r4 3610 qm, with hd 7970m, I am having repeatedly BSOD, I reinstalled windows and drivers, allthough chances are low, did I mess up my drivers twice? Using dell drivers from site, or is it hardware failure, could some1 please look into my dump file? My friend says its hardware failure, but I am not sure, allthough many people experienced getting issues with their hd 7970m after 2-3months.

This is the dump file(multiple dump files).

[ATTACH]4704[/ATTACH]

Thank you in advance :D

When you reinstalled Windows, did you delete the OS partition, re created and re formatted it? Also, did you follow the recommended order for initial driver installation?

From the dmp files this is the info I was able to pull out:

First BSOD was 0xdeaddead, here's information on it.

Second was 0x00000ca, here's information on this one too.

Last three were Error code 0x00000116: click here for a possible solution for that error.

Try that and let me know how it goes :)

Hej, will reinstall everything again monday/wednesday, coz university starting again and got to fix some things :P, and yes it BSOD be4 on idle be4. Will post back if i reinstalled and got any new BSOD then, thanks for help :D