Diablo 3 T|I Friend list

Michael

• Founder

I though we should keep our avatars documented here so that we can add each other.

My nick is MMPapais#2448, playing wizard, currently lvl 35.

What's yours ?

Edited by Michael

Great glad we have a thread on this. Mine is MarcW#1212 add me and let me know your from TI and I'll gladly accept.

I had latency up to 550+ the other day so I am seeing about the same probs right in the US. Some days I get 125-150 others 200-500.

Unreal I added Michael a few days ago and sent a friend request to you... I'll send another because I typed it with Unreal in lowercase.

Edited by mw86

Wow! No wonder it's disconnecting that is rediculous... Even in Brazil you should be provided a good connection. Seems they need more out of US servers to cover the world better.

I hope it gets more dependable for you Michael. I'm on the second difficulty start of act 1 using a warrior 34 I think.

Edited by mw86

• 2 months later...
  • Founder

i am accepting monk gear donations btw ;)

currenty lvl 40 on nightmare.

Stuck with my 60 lvl wiz on act 2 inferno as well, the idea is farm farm farm farm act I till you find a decent gear peace, then try to progress a bit.

It just sucks.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought this game and spent like 1,5 of week on it, after that I never came back to it. This game is not finished - I won't support cash-machine which benefits my life-time wasted on it with +1 rewared to core stat....... (read: paragon system)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

I hope Blizzard would make diablo better in the incoming 2.1 patch. I haven't play diablo for nearly a month. Currently, the live realm is way too boring.

I play every class but barb. Agree or not, the game is getting boring as we got more gears. I still like the game style in Diablo 2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...