EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Sign in to follow this  
cactaur1640

Projector for PC Gaming Display

Hello everyone!

So on occasion I host gaming nights over at my house, and usually end up hooking my laptop up to a big TV so me and a couple friends can all play all kinds of multiplayer games (either emulated or off of steam).

But I was recently thinking that it would be fun to get a projector set up, so that we could play on a huge blank wall in my living room.

With that being said: I'm new to purchasing projectors, so I'm not familiar with what kinds of features/specifications I should be looking for (and I'd like to keep the cost down if it's possible).

So I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me on what to look for in features/specifications, affordable places to buy from, or just general info on what I'm trying to do. 

Any help would be super appreciated! :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo ThinkPad T450s.
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, or already upgraded Display and after that can't adjust screen brightness, then you can post your request in this thread.
      Important!
      For creating bios backup and to flash bios mod, you must use any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip!

Just dump your Bios using any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip, then post it in this thread or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.

CH341A programmer:
      https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2322090.m570.l1313&_nkw=USB+Programmer+Ch341&_sacat=0

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=ch341a&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

SOIC8/SOP8 test clip:
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Soic8-Sop8-Flash-Chip-Ic-Test-Clips-Socket-Adpter-Bios-24-25-93-Programmer/201414947737?hash=item2ee5443399:g:up8AAOSw1Fda8qkt

https://www.amazon.ca/programming-EEPROM-Programmer-EZP2010-RT809H/dp/B075CGH1X1/ref=sr_1_18?dchild=1&keywords=SOIC8+clip&qid=1631766855&s=electronics&sr=1-18

How to use it:

Also, you can search on YouTube a lot of guide for CH341a.

• By FlubDaBlub
      Hi all! I am wondering if it's possible to remove the bios whitelist easily. Because of the whitelist, my external gpu setup that I got recently refuses to work. If it helps at all, I know that the wifi card that used to be in the slot was the intel 8265ngw. Here's the bios link if that helps too: laptops and netbooks :: thinkpad x series laptops :: thinkpad x380 yoga :: 20lj :: 20ljs20n00 :: mp1e15eb - Lenovo Support US
      Thanks for your help!
    • By warrimonk
      I recently upgraded my Dell M6700 from a Quadro K4000M to Quadro M4000M and I am experiencing an odd problem. 

The GPU no longer is able to detect monitor resolutions or specifications past 1080p 60Hz. 
      I have a Sony X900H TV (4k and 120hz capable) as well as a 3440x1440 144Hz UW monitor.

With the K4000M GPU I was able to max out the HDMI 1.4 specifications ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected]). 
      Now with the M4000M, I am unable to do anything past [email protected]

Forcing custom resolutions in Nvidia control panel causes displays to bug out. I think this has something to do with the modified INF drivers? Or maybe the GPU is limited in this laptop?
      If anyone has any experience with this, please let me know the fix. 
    • By PepoJ
      Hello there!
      I am new on the forum. I'd need some help. I own a lenovo ideacentre t540-icb g, and i would need to unlock all the options in my bios, especially overclocking and thermal configuration. I tried with both amibcp and mmtool, but i didn't succeed (Error 18).
      I wonder if you could help me or give me some advice.
      Thanks in advance.
    • By Zoarilamb
      A part of my BIOS got corrupted that controls my laptops backlights. Other methods like the Gary Key fix did not work for me because I do not get any light up during post. i followed this guide  that says I need to extract and use the 6MB portion of an 8MB bios dump, only AFUWIN tells me "Error, ROM file size does not match existing BIOS size which is because my laptop BIOS size is only 5.87MB.  I don't need to flash the whole BIOS, I only need to flash a portion of it. 

I've searched everywhere online for a dump of my laptop model but non exist that I know of.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.