Setup 1.30 Discussion

eGPU Enthusiast

Hi I have a SONY VAIO VGN-AR41L and I`ve bought a PE4H V3.2b to add an ext graphics card on this laptop.

The laptop has 3Gb of memory and gives me the "not enough memory" message if I try to install the PE4H V3.2b on it.

I tried to remove 1Gb of memory and the laptop saw the eGPU but now I don`t have any image from the output of the eGPU.

Do you believe that the Setup 1.30 will fix these problems? And if yes what exactly I must do to purshade it and from where?

Just put the money to the paypal account you mention and if yes then I download it from where exactly?

Thank you!

Do you believe that the Setup 1.30 will fix these problems? And if yes what exactly I must do to purshade it and from where?

Just put the money to the paypal account you mention and if yes then I download it from where exactly?

Thank you!

An outline of what Setup 1.30 corrects and how to acquire it is at DIY eGPU Setup 1.30 . Installation instructions are emailed to you.

An outline of what Setup 1.30 corrects and how to acquire it is at DIY eGPU Setup 1.30 . Installation instructions are emailed to you.

Ok thank you

I guess this is the way to buy the software?

`DIY eGPU Setup 1.30 (Nov-2014) >>US$25: Paypal to Tech Inferno [email protected]<<

Pls include a return email address in msg and TechInferno username if have one.`

That means that as soon as I pay the money you will send me the software?Thank you for your help!

I can't get my eGPU setup to work. I have a Lenovo W530 with a Linux/Windows grub dualboot setup.

From the menu I compact dgpu, compact egpu, ignore dgpu, dgpu off, compact egpu and then I run test chainload mbr.

It reboots into grub and then I select win8 and I'm greeted with "WIndows failed to start, a required device isn't connected or can't be accessed".

I would like to use my egpu under windows and linux.

<script type="text/javascript">window.onbeforeunload = function() {}</script>

I can't get my eGPU setup to work. I have a Lenovo W530 with a Linux/Windows grub dualboot setup.

From the menu I compact dgpu, compact egpu, ignore dgpu, dgpu off, compact egpu and then I run test chainload mbr.

It reboots into grub and then I select win8 and I'm greeted with "WIndows failed to start, a required device isn't connected or can't be accessed".

I would like to use my egpu under windows and linux.

<script type="text/javascript">window.onbeforeunload = function() {}</script>

Pls establish contact via email.

Thanks,

Nando

Peoples I have a problem, please help!

My eGPU is a PE4C V 2.1, the first time I hooked it in the notebook he worked normally, but after turning it off and back on again it does not boot! The red LED stays on instead of green. What is it???? Thank you!

Peoples I have a problem, please help!

My eGPU is a PE4C V 2.1, the first time I hooked it in the notebook he worked normally, but after turning it off and back on again it does not boot! The red LED stays on instead of green. What is it???? Thanks.

Hello every body.

I just bought DIY eGPU 1.X from Nando4 yesterday. After i paid him a money by paypal.After that about 1 hours he send me the link to download software. So i can confirm about his creditial don't worry (Like me before).

In my case i want this software to bypass whitelist on HP G42 laptop to use that pcie slot.He try to help me to solve my problem.Thank you very much for you quick reply but now it's still there.

OK. I have to try more and Nando4 i have few question.

1.What is procedure when my laptop startup. Power on --> Boot from bios --> Boot from DIY eGPU --> Window 7. That's right ?

2.Is the whiteLists wifi detection function of the Bios ?

3.If Bios boot first (before DIY eGPU software) so it can detect eGPU adapter and halt laptop before DIY eGPU setup 1.x can bypass whitelist. That's right?

4.I try to follow your hot swap method.DIY eGPU setup 1.X can detect my eGPU after that i go to Undo-Whitelist --> Save port and shutdown system.Remove eGPU and boot again When it boot up to DIY eGPU 1.x i go to Undo-Whitelist --> Restore port All and shutdown, insert eGPU again and boot up but my laptop is still power on for a second and shutdown automatically again like nothing happen.

Can you give me some advice ? I will try and thank you for you kind.

- - - Updated - - -

What is the "PCI Compaction" doing ? Does it necessary to run this function first before undo-whitelist ? Thank you.

Hi.

This is my first post here.

I happen to have a few HP 6530b. They have ich9 and an expresscard54 slot.

I have little or no intention of gaming. I don't need massive bandwidth to my graphics card.

Are there any reasons a 6530b couldn't be utilized as a host for an eGPU-solution purely intended for oclHashcat?

And is there any benefit to the Bplus product over the EXP product in this setup? Or do EXP product exhibit glitches in PCIe 1.0 setups as well?

I do note that the BPlus thing is USD 60 on Amazon now so the price difference is almost insignificant anyways.

Other concerns/aspects? I am looking at gtx 960/970.

I also have a 2730p. I believe this one has dual mini-pcie slots, so could in theory host two eGPUs? Or three, if I use the expresscard slot as well?

Also, I am looking for the file HP_6530b_6730b_F17_sp51317_no_whitelist_dualIDA.rar . I guess it isn't strictly needed for abusing the expresscard slot, but while I am at it....

I am unable to download this file through available links. Unless Tech Inferno Fan cares to redistribute it, do anyone else have it?

I guess I would *need* a modified BIOS for the 2730, if I choose to go that route. 2730P_F0F_sp51541_no-whitelist* . Anyone?

Thanks,

Dag B

Hi there - ive just bought the program. Nice bit of kit! Can confirm again that it is emailed promptly after payment and works.

Im having problems with compaction however. I am getting 'compact' crashdumped so cannot do PCI compaction.

Existing due to signal SIGSEGV

General protection fault at eip=0004e512

I have attached diag as zip as instructed.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=84805997212124236678

Win 7

Clevo w251

Onboard intel 4000

Gt 635m

>trying to attach GPU GTX770 with exp gdc

Thanks very much - first time poster long time lurker. Apologies if I haven't found info already available but I have searched for a long time!

pete101

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.