EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
frankzero

y510p SLI Ultrabay

hi I have a y510p SLI, but I use my laptop for gaming and at work, I was looking for a HDD caddy, so I can repleasing the ultrabay card for a second HDD when I at the office.

does anyone know where I can get a caddy for the y510p?

thanxs for helping

Hi! You can use a normal hdd caddy but you'll need to screw a plastic bracket from yours ultrabay because without it your ultrabay lock will not work and I think it will not sit tight enough. Or you can by Lenovo's ultrabay caddy and it will do the job or by a hdd usb 3.0 pocket either.

It's available in ebay if you want. Just purchased one a month ago

You can find them on ebay, just type in addition to the "caddy" laptop / model name. I bought my from person from China for $ 10 and works without a problem for over a year.

Make sure you grab one for the lenovo y series otherwise you are going to have a fun suprise. the size is just slightly smaller on lenovo bays then standard laptops.