Review: E-Win Champion Series Gaming Chair Read more... ×
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Vezon-7

Gtav on pc

I was so happy wenn I got the newsletter mail from Rockstar that it will come aut on PC,hopefully not a bad port as GTA IV.

I got GTA V on Xbox 360 and it's amazing. Surely i'll buy it for PC too just to play GTA Online with more friends.

I'm excited, but I'm also worried by y410p won't be able to handle it. Hopefully, they'll learn from GTA IV and actually try to optimize it.

it seems like its coming out in november according to gamersinc, 2 more months to go!!!

I've watched tons of youtube footage of the console versions while waiting for the PC version to come out. I'm stoked to finally get to play it for myself. The heist missions looked like so much fun!

Can't wait for it... and i'm not able to play with my machine :/

It's time to pass at 980m :D

I can't wait for it... even if it does mean I'm gonna need to spend my non-existent money on an upgrade to play it at its full potential. Ah, well. It's as good a motivation as any, and it's time, so...

I'm also looking forward to play GTA V finally. I avoided every trailer or video on youtube about it.

Hope my 880M is enough for this game to enjoy it. (= at least medium details)

Did Rockstar publish anything about some minimum and recommended system specifications yet?

I am rly looking forward to it. I hope the First-Person-View will be good.But is that rly GTA then`?

Apparently it's pretty grindy in comparison to GTA IV's sandbox, but hopefully performance will be much better.

I wonder how the first person mode will perform. Now Rockstar has to pay for the development of both first person and third person animations/camera systems in the future, after this new title sets expectations for whatever it is they make next.

Crossing fingers for Red Dead something. Or, at the very least, and more pressingly, an uncrappy PC port. Red Dead will definitely not require first person animations quite as pressingly with dashboards and all, unless they're licensing Ratatouille or something. Haven't played Redemption, but the praise is high enough to be a tinge envious. Still, emulators will come along eventually.

It's going to be ridiculous on pc... just don't know if I can convince myself to buy yet a third copy of GTA 5.

It's going to be ridiculous on pc... just don't know if I can convince myself to buy yet a third copy of GTA 5.
Third?! Why do you have two already lol.

For some reason I never even thought about mods for this game... it's going to get ridiculous. I wish I could convert my save from Xbox360 to PC like I did for Skyrim, but I'm betting that's not even an option here with the changes.

Been way too long! PC release during early 2015 when it was originally released during 2013.
Better to wait for a quality product than rush them and be disappointed.