Alienware M18x Photos: Avenger is here!

Brian

Damn finally the avenger is here finally so awesome looks great and doesn't even look that big of a 18'4. Well better screen size any RGBLED IPS anyone? Joker that was so funny the trolling and them complaining about you being a medical student. This is what those damn mods get for closing down every single thread about the M14x and M18x in your face! MW86 awesome beast you got.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks, I'm actually having it worked on by Dell. I may get refund or sell it and pick up M18x w/ 2920XM+2 6970M combo, may be not unlocked by throttle stop or setfsb, but multipliers alone and the new architecture of the new chipset will be enough for me, looking forward to 32nm fabrication over the 45nm. Hoping to see 4ghz easily. If Dell doesn't give me refund I may post it in classifieds here, but I'd be at quite a loss of $.

Edited by mw86

• Founder
Looks great, the only thing I can't tell is whether or not the boarder around the keyboard will be like the R3 or R2. I really don't like the plastic glossy look.

That's one thing I detested about the R3 look. The glossy border made it look very cheap.