Review: E-Win Champion Series Gaming Chair Read more... ×
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Kel

So my lenovo y510p detects gtx 1060.. now what?

I got the exp gdc beast 8.5 got all the connections right... laptop boots up... fans turn on the gpu.... device manager detects gtx 1060 with a “ ! “ in a yellow triangle. Now what to do.... i tried to do the bios mod.... but realised that i have 3.07 version. 

Questions-

1 is there any way to get this done without the mod?? 

2 if mod is the only way... kindly help me with step by step instruction in laymans terms... i m not a techy... so i might not understand technical terms.... altho i am interested... but learning yet. Please help. 

"!" means there are some errors.See the error code.

It must be error 43 or 12.

Solve that by refering here

https://egpu .io/egpu-setup-13x/

Yes there is a way you can buy and use *********'s DIY eGPU Setup 1.35 which is 15 us dollars from his official site. You will get the instruction how to install and use it?

Below you can see the guide how NevsMate solved his problem.

Ones you installed the software see the videos on how you can configure from here 

and here

Here is NevsMate guide..

WIP Complete setup guide (1).7z

Edited by Gourav_S
  • Thumbs Up 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By popozitos
      Hello everyone
      I created a case for egpu using 2.5mm acrylic sheets. The first time I created a case to support a GPU + ATX psu
      Now I created another one for the GPU with an external Xbox 360 203w psu.
      the finish was not good but for my use it is already good.

*both cases album
      *Construction of the second case 
      *adapting xbox psu to 8pin power (taken from 24pin)

all made by hand with the tools I had.

from Brazil.

• By Brian
      Following the release of NVIDIAs new 436.02 driver which I mentioned in an earlier article here, I've decided to make a quick and dirty video showing off NVIDIAs new Sharpen filter which is part of their Game Filter feature. It works with the most popular APIs including DX 9, 11, 12 and Vulkan and can be set on a per-game basis with granular settings of 0-100 unlike AMDs RIS which is limited to Navi and lacks DX 11 support.

View full article
    • By Brian
      Following the release of NVIDIAs new 436.02 driver which I mentioned in an earlier article here, I've decided to make a quick and dirty video showing off NVIDIAs new Sharpen filter which is part of their Game Filter feature. It works with the most popular APIs including DX 9, 11, 12 and Vulkan and can be set on a per-game basis with granular settings of 0-100 unlike AMDs RIS which is limited to Navi and lacks DX 11 support.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.