Jump to content
Apologies for the spam Read more... ×
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Klem

Lenovo ThinkPad T440p / T440s/ T540 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan / wi-fi whitelist mod

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, MarcTT69 said:

Hello Klem,

 

I recently bought a Lenovo T440P, and would appreciate if you could help me get the WLAN whitelist removed, as well as the Advanced Menu unlocked.

 

I used a SPI programmer CH341A to dump my BIOS from W25Q32FV chip.

 

My bios can be found here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/t3uffcydnmo2jbt/bios.img?dl=0

 

Thanks, and I appreciate any help! 

 

Marc,

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Klem, I'm back and I bought the CH341a programmer and it worked very smoothly. This bios dump should now be correct. I would like the wifi whitelist removal and the advanced bios features. Thanks again! BTW I have t440p

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tiIiWE--uwRgQvzdEESyNjw7Tv4T9xUj/view?usp=sharing

Edited by natesiteweb_4
lmao forgot link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, natesiteweb_4 said:

Hello Klem, I'm back and I bought the CH341a programmer and it worked very smoothly. This bios dump should now be correct. I would like the wifi whitelist removal and the advanced bios features. Thanks again! BTW I have t440p

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tiIiWE--uwRgQvzdEESyNjw7Tv4T9xUj/view?usp=sharing

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings, all!

 

Just arrived here. I am helping my teacher that recently got a T440 and is unable to properly use the DP out for our classes, and I want to help him out.

 

I do not have an SPI do dump it properly at this time, and I count that providing the link which contains the UEFI currently installed should suffice. It is the latest as provided by Lenovo.

https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/gjuj38us.exe

Version 2.52

Additional info:

UEFI BIOS version     GJETA2WW (2.52)

Embedded Controller     GJHT29WW (1.13)

ME Firmware Version     9.5.62.3002

MTM     20B7S3GJ01

 

Whitelist and unlocked features.

I hope you can help me out with this one.

 

Thank you in advance!

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by luciochagas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, luciochagas said:

Greetings, all!

 

Just arrived here. I am helping my teacher that recently got a T440 and is unable to properly use the DP out for our classes, and I want to help him out.

 

I do not have an SPI do dump it properly at this time, and I count that providing the link which contains the UEFI currently installed should suffice. It is the latest as provided by Lenovo.

https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/gjuj38us.exe

Version 2.52

Additional info:

UEFI BIOS version     GJETA2WW (2.52)

Embedded Controller     GJHT29WW (1.13)

ME Firmware Version     9.5.62.3002

MTM     20B7S3GJ01

 

Whitelist and unlocked features.

I hope you can help me out with this one.

 

Thank you in advance!

 

 

 

 

 

Hi! 

Please read first post of this thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ! Can you please mod my t440p bios for whitelist and advanced settings ?

Thanks a lot.

 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mqTteBBrnPbfoRJPnHWJMo_-feN4fqoh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Klem, how are you?

Could you please help me to unlock the Advance Menu and to remove the whitelist from my T440p BIOS(GLET99WW 2.53)?

Many thanks!

Edited by attractor_set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I'd like to upgrade my wifi card and access the hidden bios settings.

 

UEFI BIOS version     GJETA2WW (2.52)

Embedded Controller     GJHT29WW (1.13)

ME Firmware Version     9.5.65.3000

MTM     20B7S21305

 

I have uploaded a bios dump here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bnz3y7frq4a82ju/BKP_T440.zip/file

Edited by Jonathas Santos
more details

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, attractor_set said:

Hi Klem, how are you?

Could you please help me to unlock the Advance Menu and to remove the whitelist from my T440p BIOS(GLET99WW 2.53)?

Many thanks!

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

35 minutes ago, Jonathas Santos said:

Hi, I'd like to upgrade my wifi card and access the hidden bios settings.

 

UEFI BIOS version     GJETA2WW (2.52)

Embedded Controller     GJHT29WW (1.13)

ME Firmware Version     9.5.65.3000

MTM     20B7S21305

 

I have uploaded a bios dump here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bnz3y7frq4a82ju/BKP_T440.zip/file

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, pangpang said:

Hi Klem,

 

I just dumped my bios from my T440P (2.53). Can you modify to whitelist WiFI and unlock advance menu options?

 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dn79zb8dqtclgnp/bios.img?dl=0

 

Thanks in advance!

 

 

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

2 hours ago, dedpxl said:

Hello!

 

Can you please remove the wifi whitelist and unlock the advanced settings menu for my t440p?  2.24 GLET70WW is my bios version.  Thanks in advance!

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vSXhzkRMN2re9vScnTLEsUmw6_vKMobb/view?usp=sharing

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By Diky
      help me to unlock amd-v acer aspire one 725
      it's my vars file
      please..
      vars.rar
    • By Awesome14
      I found this: https://photonicsguy.ca/projects/t530
       
      It's a nice how to on altering the whitelist on the W530/T530 laptop.
    • By 9vul14
      Hey allI, I need help  with modding my BIOS. I was wondering if anyone could help me mod my BIOS to unlock the 'Advanced' tab which I don't have on my InsydeH20 F.52 Rev 5.0 Bios? Thanks so much and I look forward to your response! Laptop: HP Pavilion x360  ba109tx
       
      Specs: 
      i7-8550U
      Nvidia Geforce 940MX
      Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
      12GB DDR4-2400 SODIMM RAM
      128GB SSD, 1TB HDD
       
      Laptop Product Page: https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c05650773
      Vanilla BIOS: https://support.hp.com/sg-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-14-ba100-x360-convertible-pc/16851098/model/18161600
    • By Kunal Shrivastava
      Hi guys, I am the proud owner of a Clevo p775dm3-g notebook purchased from azom.systems (authorized Clevo reseller in India, Model rebranded as Azom Legion-17.3 inches). Here are my specs:

      Core i7 7700 (non-K version): undervolted by 110 mv and turbo boost disabled in BIOS- machine uses prema mod BIOS.
      GTX 1080: undervolted by 100 mv on all frequency steps using MSI afterburner voltage/frequency curve editor. clocks are untouched.
      16 GB DDR4: Cant remember clocks.
      1440p 120 Hz screen: No tinkering done to refresh rate.

      CPU has been delidded and repaste has been done on both CPU/GPU dies with gallium based TIM-Coolaboratory liquid ultra if I recall correctly.

      My issue is GPU hitting max temp limit of 90 degrees while playing DOOM and framerate drops from 110 avg to mid 60s-70s with horrible stuttering- this is thermal throttling for sure.

      System was running beautifully after repaste at 86 degrees max/ 77 degrees average at 100 percent fan speed. A month later I decided to see how much further I could push the system and ended up undervolting the CPU/GPU and RAM even further. The RAM undervolting part didnt work as well as I'd hoped, and I ended up resetting the BIOS to undo everything and reapply the previous setting (-110 for CPU with turbo boost disabled.) 

      I noticed that immediately after BIOS reset, both my CPU and GPU temps were 5-10 degrees higher even with the undervolt/underclock applied. Also, I think the fans were a bit louder before I reset the BIOS which leads me to believe that for some reason the fans are now capped at 80% max fan speed. There doesnt seem to be a fan speed selector in the BIOS or anywhere else so I cant say for sure whether this is a fan related issue or something else.Before the reset I could override the BIOS setting and set the fans to 100% by pressing fn+1, could I have done something to that setting after resetting the BIOS ? I dont think I have damaged the CPU or GPU as temps are holding fairly steady at 90-91 degrees and laptop doesn't shut down while gaming.

      If I have overlooked something or if anyone reading this has any solution help would be greatly appreciated.
      All settings/drivers/windows version/app version are exactly the same before and after BIOS reset.
    • By BAKED
      BAKED BIOS FOR TM, KM, DM, P6, P4 SERIES with most menus and options unlocked.
       
      THESE BIOS MODS ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!
       
       
       
      NEW:
      I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SOME STUFF PLUS MY SYSTEM HASN'T BEEN WORKING FOR SOME TIME BUT I SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONTINUE MY WORK SOON 
       
      I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON V3.0 WHICH WILL INCLUDE UPDATED UEFI DRIVERS, MICROCODE BIOS SCREEN SHOT SUPPORT AMISCE SUPPORT(For some models) PLUS MORE. 
      I'M ALSO WORKING ON MODS FOR OTHER MODELS TOO.
      ALL TM, KM AND DM SERIES ARE V2.0 AND NOW HAVE WINDOWS FLASHER INSTEAD, JUST EXTRACT AND RUN FLASH.BAT
       
      WARNING! BIOS FLASHING IS RISKY SO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING BEFORE PROCEEDING. 
      FLASHING THE WRONG BIOS OR INTERRUPTING THE FLASHING PROCESS WILL BRICK YOUR SYSTEM! 
      USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
       
      TM, KM AND DM SERIES
       
      P6 AND P4 SERIES
       
      INSTRUCTIONS
        IF YOU LIKE MY WORK FEEL FRE TO BUY ME A COFFEE   ENJOY!
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.