Thoughts on my m17xR3 + question..

Leo14

I absolutely love this laptop, have had 0 problems with it. It runs FANTASTIC, a lot better than I had expected. So glad I went with the 1080p and upgraded video card :D I've been meaning to post back here for quite some time now, but just never got a chance. I would like to thank those who helped me decide what to upgrade etc etc, wouldn't have had such a killer machine without you guys.

*edit* found answer to the question

• Founder

Awesome, glad to hear the M17x-R3 is working out good for you! I used to own one, its a very nice notebook, very light for its size and a ton of features + performance.

Working fantastic besides the fact that I can't update my 460 to the latest drivers for BF3 and whatnot haha. Been trying to get those damn 285.62 drivers installed for 2 days now.. Love this laptop to death, gets a lot of looks too!

Working fantastic besides the fact that I can't update my 460 to the latest drivers for BF3 and whatnot haha. Been trying to get those damn 285.62 drivers installed for 2 days now.. Love this laptop to death, gets a lot of looks too!

I hope you get them working... btw I'd love one of these for being on the go they are just a good size and weight....