AMD has plans for external graphic card

According to Robert Hallock posting

Alright, let's have some Real Talk™ about gaming on the go. Gaming notebooks are great for gaming, but nobody in their right mind wants to carry one all the time. Ultrathin notebooks are awesome to carry, but nobody in their right mind would confuse one for a gaming notebook. 

But there's still a HUGE appetite for thin notebooks that can game. I also bet there's a bunch of gamers out there who, as they get into their 30s and 40s, wouldn't mind condensing their entire computing life down into one device that does it all. I ALSO bet that some people wouldn't mind giving up an mITX LAN rig if their notebook had the potential to serve that role with gusto.

External GPUs are the answer. External GPUs with standardized connectors, cables, drivers, plug'n'play, OS support, etc. 

More info very soon.

https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206970028584056&set=a.3640121236526.2151504.1079133132&type=3&theater&_rdr

I've hope to amd for increasing watt performance efficiency so that it still use Dell da 200w for power up the graphics

However, keep it up AMD. So long12496366_10206970028584056_5155182720306

It would be VERY big news if AMD introduces a Optimus like driver allowing an AMD to accelerate the internal LCD. Wouldn't be surprised if they license out the LucidLogix Virtu software to accomplish that. I noticed Lucid no longer offering their product for sale:  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/forums/topic/2324-lucidlogix-virtu-internal-lcd-mode-for-amd-egpus/