Autodesk Inventor 9th Grade Project =p

mmskate13

Here's some pics of the skateboard a friend and i made last year in school over the course of 1 and a half trimesters of work, and the rest was learning the program. Other than the colors and textures, we made everything. We actually took apart one of my skateboards to measure some things, and make sure that we had absolutely every part. pretty nice if i must say so myself :P The ball bearings were a little annoying at first, and especially the base to the trucks. That took a lot of work to get the right angles to make everything fit.

post-656-14494991845926_thumb.jpg

post-656-14494991842937_thumb.jpg

post-656-14494991843526_thumb.jpg

post-656-14494991844144_thumb.jpg

post-656-14494991844724_thumb.jpg

post-656-1449499184533_thumb.jpg

Edited by mmskate13
  • Thumbs Up 2

lol, i would but i'm pretty noob myself :P i probably wouldn't be able to do that in half the time with the changes to Inventor from 2011 to 2012. its so weird now in school. After like 3 months of picking it up and doing a tutorial exercise twice a week, you can do that and more

Very awesome I like that type of stuff but haven't had time for it yet again... I've tried Bryce which is old school and autodesk Maya etc... one day I'll get back to my roots lol.

What do you mean by roots? Did you work in an engineering or CAD field?

lol I wish no just tinkered with stuff much like you have here and I miss it... i'll join ya sometime... I don't have CAD bu I have other 3d apps

<spoiler>

I have cracked CAD 2011 or 2010 , i can upload and sent it to you if you want , not sure if we allow to talk about this

:o,

<spoiler></spoiler></spoiler>

Yes its kind of not safe for the forum to even speak of such things. I'd say pm me and yes but to be safe i'll say no but thank you and i'll find a version of it probably in the same way you did... that way no one gets no one in trouble and the forum doesn't take flak from piracy laws...

Thank you kindly though iphantom it was a very kind offer.

I'm lucky because i can download a free copy of Autodesk Inventor and any other product they own/affiliate with basically because my school bought an extended license. They linked our school logins/ID's with keys. I don't have it currently downloaded because this computer is new, but i'll prob have to download it later.

And @mw86, imagine making an exact replica of an i7 :P, that would bring us some attention, although would take me about 4 years xDDD :Banane35: