I have a reseller model clevo laptop

RkuJo

Hello im new in this forum and a new clevo user i have some problems and questions if you can help me i would be very thankful.

Specs:

17.3" N173HGE-E11

5700hq

960m 2gb

Intel wlan 7265

alc269 audio codec

elan mousepad

1x sata for hdd

1x m.2 sata 

Photo of the device: http://puu.sh/m2BAw/90ab35a4b4.jpg 

yeah it's dusty [IMG]

So i found prema mod thread and i couldnt find my clevo stock model anywhere i want to know if there is a bios mod for my model.

Also there is a program called control center with the drivers and if i dont install i cant play games. 960m doesnt seem to ramp up when i dont install control center funny part is they give this as Hotkey program. Is there anyway to fully use my laptop without installing this crap. Another thing is sometimes when fan control is set to auto it doesnt ramp down the fans when im not using anything and temps are low but when i set turbo and back to auto for a sec it returns to slow fan speeds.

One more thing there is strange thing with Autocad program when i use it with battery, program lags a lot. It shows graphic card in hw acceleration intel hd even though it uses 960m and while i use i checked gpu-z card doesnt ramp up its speed it stays around 33mhz core clock it but normally it can go up to 200~mhz core clock speeds while on battery. My old laptop with 630m runs Autocad flawlessly on battery.

Ask me if any other info is needed.

Thank you

Edited by RkuJo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...