Diablo 3 BETA

Jimbo

Oh yes, it's here. :D ROFL @ patch notes.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nerdgasm. Diablo 3 is about to run out the door of Beta heaven and be upon us. Until now it was only open to family and friends of Blizzard employees, and within the next few days it'll be in the hands of everyone. The beta client comes in at 1GB and a patch is already available for the Beta!

Download

2072142diablo3betanearl.jpg

Source

• Thumbs Up 1

Meh. Have fun buying gear for real money and playing with WoW-"trained" retards. Also from what I've seen character skills are a carbon copy from the ones in WoW. I don't think I'll be playing it, unless someone cracks it and makes it offline single player.

Downloaded it all and just went to try it out - no key associated with my battlenet account. DOH!!!

Hopefully public sometime this month from some more reading.

I hear you unreal, but I've never played WOW for more than a few hours, loved diablo 2 beyond all recognition. I have to at least give it a chance.

Oh, Diablo 2 was awesome! I played it in LAN with two of my friends at a time when all of us were unemployed (well, I was studying :P ). Ah... the good old days. On the good side, I remember reading somewhere they'll put the good stuff from WoW too, like the looting system.

I loved WoW back in the days of The Burning Crusade expansion, just don't like the current direction where its going so I quit. In any case I might give a shot at Diablo 3 if they release a Demo or something. Torchlight 2 seems pretty similar so I'm curious how it will end up looking and how it will go against Diablo 3. There are some videos of Torchlight2 on youtube from Gamescon.

Btw, I thought they just opened Friends and Family Beta and the public beta for D3 would come out later?