Help with my 580m's

littleone562

Hey guys I needed some help with my 580M's it seems they are different revisions (FF and A1) and maybe slightly different VBIOS. The pics are on this thread Flashing 580m

Does anyone know how to flash the BIOS on card 2 to make it identical to card one or if I need to flash card 1 to make it like card 2 or maybe they installed secondary in the primary spot. Please let me know need help bad :confused:.

Edited by littleone562

Are the cards working properly? GPU-Z says that both BIOS files are identical. If you want I can compare the VBIOS to each other, but you'd need to dump them with nvflash booted from DOS. Though I'm sure there's no difference.

Then it might be a hardware problem, you can also try to reseat the cable and the card, but first of all reflash the problematic card. You can use the VBIOS of the first card, there's no master/slave system afaik.