svl7

Hmm, man I wish I had my 6970's back. Anyone into hardware sharing? :D I'm thinking about joining the team. The OC Forums team is great, but I have yet to get enough posts over at OC Forums to get into the benchmarking team lounge. They have a seperate benchmarking subforum, and then in that is a members only access for team members with 100+ posts. I don't just post to post, and still at like 75 posts. The thing I like about this team is small, and every little contribution helps. I have 160 team points to contribute, but I'm only 23rd out of 340 on OC Forums team. The leader has almost 2000 pts :eek: And I've only used notebook hardware. HWbot is really tailored to desktop hardware.

I would also really like to see this team grow. I think it could be great with the knowledge available to it.

• Thumbs Up 2

@DR650SE: I'd love to see my volt modded 6970m in a different system, maybe it works in a M17x, wasn't able to solve the downclocking issues so far... but it seems that somewhere the mobo can't provide enough power, even though the PSU is sufficient. When I overvolt my 920xm (and stock voltage 6970m) I have exactly the same downclocking problem... maybe one of the voltage sources on the mobo gets stressed too hard.

You'd be a great addition to our team, you're probably the best notebook bencher out there :D

I'd be willing to lend someone my modded 6970m, but I have only one 6970m and I'd need something else for my M15x while my card is gone... I sold my 5850m a while ago and the 260m which is laying around here is simply to weak.

@DR650SE I think it would be an honor if you joined our team here and helped stomp the competition. I am still working on getting better scores. I haven't joined the HWbot team yest but am planning on it and will submit my scores there as soon as I've gotten as far as I feel I can get on these benches.

@DR650SE I think it would be an honor if you joined our team here and helped stomp the competition. I am still working on getting better scores. I haven't joined the HWbot team yest but am planning on it and will submit my scores there as soon as I've gotten as far as I feel I can get on these benches.

Submit some. Use only your best if you have to. That way if you get beat you can submit another. Just submit the min to take the gold ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Submit some. Use only your best if you have to. That way if you get beat you can submit another. Just submit the min to take the gold ;)

Great tactic never would have thought of that. cool that way we stay on top right?

Again, welcome to the T|I team @DR650SE , You're already the best contributor... by far :) But we'll try to keep up

And also officially welcome to @Jimbo , fantastic to have you in the team too, awesome work with your GTX 580s!!!!

Keep it up guys, we're only 5 members so far, but our ranking is already pretty good, especially when we consider that a lot of our points are made with mobile hardware... love it, great work!!

Team NBR is #253, we're currently #278... no need to say what our next goal is!!

@mw86 : You're not in the team yet... at least you aren't listed. Did you already join?

And I thinks it's save to assume that @Brian will leave team NBR sooner or later... lol :D

And at all other users... I know here are quite some benchers in the forum. It doesn't matter if you have an M14x or an old desktop with a P4... if you have some (valid) scores, join and submit them!! Every single contribution is appreciated!

And if you haven't got valid screenshots, or haven't benched your system yet... doesn't matter, it's never too late to benche ;)

Here's a quick overview of our current members and contributions:

post-80-14494991749481_thumb.jpg

Edit: Ah, and I had to set a country for our team, it's set to USA at the moment, but I don't really care, just let us know what you think.

There's also an option to set a team description/slogan, if can think of something don't hesitate to tell us.

Edited by svl7
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah can we say... it's hard to see the competition... way up here. lol joking. I'll have to Join tonight and submit what I can.. I think i'll be only as high as iloveb00bs if i'm lucky you guys have kicked a$$ so far... and @DR650SE just wow.

what does the League mean? Extreme OC and Enthusiast?

You're categorised as xtreme if you use sub-zero cooling basically, including phase change/LN2/DICE etc. AFAIK that's the only difference.

And everyone should bench everything, valid points or no. It's the meaning of life, don't you all know that already?

• Thumbs Up 1