CRAP!! M17x R2 RGB LED...ruined me....

KyleGates

So, I get my 17x today and so far its great. Its has the RGB LED screen though.......

My main PC uses a 24" Dell WFP2407 LCD and..and..well....the Alienware has ruined me damn it! The 2407 is nice an all but the AW is just...nicer!

So my question is simple, any 24" 1200p screen for desktop use (gaming) that would come close to the AW that ya'll would recommend? If there is any chance I could stay under $600 Id be thrilled but really Im after any good info!

Once you RGB LED, you don't look back. ;) You basically have to go with IPS like StamatisX suggested.

You know it! My poor eyes cry everyday I look at my WLED 18.4 @ 1080P... missing the 17.3 RGB LED @ 1200P... I want my 120pixels in height back damnit and RGB! LOL post-34-14494991662718_thumb.gif

Depends which one of course. I've seen the IPS on iPad2 and while its a great screen, I prefer the RGB LED, except for the black colors that look much better. But, I'm sure the $600+ Dell IPS are much better. I think StamatisX reviewed one sometime ago.