Lenovo Y510p Love this laptop and boot time is awesome thanks to a crashed hhd

Orient

So 2 weeks ago I'm watching a movie ...when my y510p goes crazy and overheated and crashed my hhd. Have had my y510p for 8 months and no problems. so i had ordered a new drive a 750GB hybrid drive but took to long to get it . so i bought a 500GB SSD . so much faster it only takes 7 seconds to boot with the password entered and all. I'm running i7 4th gen., 16GB ram, 500GB SSD hard drive, 128GB ssd M.2 NGFF (with my OS on it), 2X GT755M nvidia GUP's. Now all i need is a fast wifi card any thoughts?

Also looking for Wifi cards, but what is on the market here is basically Intel 7260AC, but you have to go for modded BIOS. because white listing which kinda sucks. After removal of white lists each should work that is PCIE mini.