Need correct vbios before i make purchase, please help!

rothomson

hey guys, ive spyed the graphics card i want to replace my 670m. its a 7970m thats been taken out of a p370em, so i understand ill need to put the card in my laptop when i get it and then flash the bios onto it?

well im wondering if anyone could help me and link me to a download of the correct bios i need? havent made the purchase yet but i will as soon as ive secured the bios file :)

Hope you can help! cant wait to get better fps in games :)

How stupid of me, i forgot to mention im using a Clevo P170EM :)

Cheers, Rob

sorry for missing out such vital information! silly me, ive corrected it now, hopefully i can get help now :D got a 7970m on the line for £260 i just need to get the green light here then ill click accept on the offer :P cheers!

I think you can't flash the card in that system, because ATIFlash can't see the card in DOS as the Intel GPU is active.

You could try to flash it in Windows after forcing it to use the dGPU, which again won't work with an incompatible vBIOS.

Better let the seller flash it for you.