P150EM CPU Throttling

Aether

Is it common to see the CPU throttle when using XTU to stress test it. Upon running the stress test, CPU 3 temp goes to 98 degrees and thus begins to be throttled up to 40-50%.

CPU 2 temp sits around 93 degrees, whilst CPU 1 & 4 never go above 84 degrees.

I am gathering that it is not a heat sink/compound issue as would not all CPU temps increase the same if it was?

Ah nice ty What is a goo combination of volt and over clock need a little help you now ^^. Right now im on 1.1v 1050core memory 1500 is this good

Im now searching 4 a good combo, right now im on 1.1v 1050 core 1500 mem is there some room or it is the end ?

Anyway next question ^^ i have a i73610qm in my laptop , is this cpu a bottleneck. In some games i have just 70 %use of my GPU, or depends this on the game . Espacialy Final Fantasy Reborn has this issue

please dont mindmy english mistakes ^^