Nvidia GTX680m backplate... Good or not?

Eh guys.. I would like to know if this really helps in dissipating memory heat at the back of mxm gpu nvidia gtx680m. Or much better if I look for thermal pads with high thermal heat dissipation?

post-7316-14494996939046_thumb.jpg

Comments/Suggestion would be apprecated very much.. Many thanks guru's.

Source of that backplate? Should help a bit, but not much. Keep in mid that there's no airflow at all on the back of the card. Also you have to be careful about the other parts on the card.

I pushed my 680m to the limits without any heatsink on the vrams on the back of the card... same for the 780m, and 470m, and 660m... It's not really necessary to have such a backplate.

Even on desktop cards the memory modules on the back are usually not covered. You might find something more useful to spend your money on :)

Thanks a lot Svl7

I did what u said. i ordered fujiploy ultra thermal pads instead. Its got thermal conductivity of +17!! I will definitely replace the stock thermal pads with this one and see what wonders it gives to my gpu.

for now this is my 3dmark 11 score

post-7316-14494996939973_thumb.jpg

Thanks again