Post your game test requests here.

Hey guys,

I finally got some time on my hand. Post what games you want me to test here.

I will do it on Medium > High > Max (Ultra) settings and as well as Max on my 22" 1080p Dell.

I will run these tests at 770 / 1050 OC'd - CPU @ 103Mhz

• Thumbs Up 1

Could you test out Americas Army 2.8.5 I played this game hard core for years and look forward to playing it again on a machine that can game. I just wonder what to expect from it before I get my m14x.

link to download the 2.8.5 client instead of the 3.x client AMERICA'S ARMY: DOWNLOADS

I would only play at medium or high settings since FPS would be my main concern over a pretty picture.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes they are but most of the players stayed with 2.8.5 because of the changes made in 3.0 didn't hold true to the game and few good players moved up. Most likely there won't be many people playing by the time I get my machine anyway. Last time I played there wasn't many servers but the few I did find had a dedicated group.

I know I will have to find some newer fps games. I also played unreal tournament but think that game has gone off the grid too. Not having a game machine left me in the old days lol

• Thumbs Up 1

@AZN 628 - Were you able to try america's army yet? I have only about 800 meg left on my SSD. Nothing else left as the witcher2 takes about 14 gigs. I have that macbook bay coming to replace the optic drive that TITANGOD used but it will be a few days and then I will buy another cheap SSD 60gb to put in there.

I dont know what games we can compare AA2 for performance speculation but my guess is it will fly on this machine as I can get over 60fps all high on Battlefield Bad Company 2 on my m14 now. (over 90fps with high/shadows low)

Well it uses the same unreal engine thats in unreal tournement 2004. Back then I would get the same fps out of both games if I left deafault game settings. AA I lile most people back then would have to set most game settings to low to get 60fps. If I compare my last system which met min. system for the game I could only get max 30 but most times around 15 and I still played. I am a diehard for the game and will be sad to find out the day there are nore more servers.

From reading steves fps scores and watching both of your videos I should be more then happy with the gaming if not highly impressed. My last gaming rig was built in 2004 so I know the m14 will be much more. Guess I should start looking at some new first person shooters out today so I can have some more game time and my first place will be the games threads here.

Thanks for thinkin about helping me be prepared.