Lenovo NVidia driver for 650M

Florin

Hello, does someone have the Lenovo Nvidia driver 306.97 (not the one from Nvidia site)? On their website only the 307 version is available however when I bought the laptop, it had preinstalled 306.97 from Lenovo. I was retarded and didn't made the backup of the drivers, and I want that driver since it worked flawlessly for me in some games.

I don't want to go with the hassle of install/uninstalling just to see it's not that one. That's why I'm posting this, maybe some1 has it. EDIT: So I tried that driver 306.97 from that page, it doesn't work because the entry is not inserted into the inf. I still need the one from Lenovo :(

Try the one on the official lenovo site (indian).

I think the indian Y500 support site has the original driver from lenovo. Go to lenovo.com, choose country as india, then go to supports,select Y500 and download the vga drivers.

The indian site doesn't update their driver database with links and thats why most of the drivers are insanely old. I updated drivers from the USA site and the device is working perfectly but the indian site has drivers that are 2 or 3 versions older

• 2 weeks later...