Cooling pad for the m14x?

Guest Kestral

Guest Kestral

Hey guys before i begin i have to say this website is good and i really like the community here unlike NBR they r suck dick some times xd

Anyways i want to know what cooling pad to use for the m14x cause it does it really hot while gaming and i am scared i will mess up the computer

Kestral,

I have a belkin notebook pad. It's not the fan itself that really makes the difference. It's The fact that the fan under the notebook is seperated from the rear exhaust by the gentle concave shape of the notebook pad.

I have checked cpu temps with and without fan and no difference. Don't know about the gpu.

Good luck and thanks so much for posting. The bottom line is a fan certainly won't hurt.

StevenX

Hmmm whatever you decide you should post the cooler you go with here. Forum> General Notebook Discussion> What do you use as your notebook cooler http://forum.techinferno.com/general-notebook-discussions/222-what-do-you-use-cooler-your-notebook.htmlWe have all discussed various notebook cooler there and is a great place for everyone to get advice on what coolers work well on which systems. I agree with Steven you need a fan.. maybe even use any cooler and do something similar to this. Check this video out it may be perfect for any notebook!

Edited by mw86