AMD 7970M Xfire vs. nVidia GTX 680M SLI Review

Guest Frontpage News

Guest Frontpage News

Tech|Inferno reviews the top two GPU contenders in the mobile gaming world.

post-3158-14494993910123_thumb.jpg

The post AMD 7970M Xfire vs. nVidia GTX 680M SLI Review appeared first on Tech|Inferno.

More...

• Thumbs Up 3

Excellent write up @Brian, [MENTION=119]Mr. Fox[/MENTION]. Some interesting results you guys have compiled there.

Only complaint is to try to keep the colors the same in the charts throughout. In the Sleeping Dogs chart you have blue=min, red=avg. But then you switch it up for the rest and have red=max and green=avg. I suggest keeping them the same throughout as it confuses the reader when he/she has to re-read the legends in the tables (i.e. keep blue=min, red=avg and green=max throughout).

Otherwise nice job you two.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Founder
Excellent write up @Brian, @Mr. Fox. Some interesting results you guys have compiled there.

Only complaint is to try to keep the colors the same in the charts throughout. In the Sleeping Dogs chart you have blue=min, red=avg. But then you switch it up for the rest and have red=max and green=avg. I suggest keeping them the same throughout as it confuses the reader when he/she has to re-read the legends in the tables (i.e. keep blue=min, red=avg and green=max throughout).

Otherwise nice job you two.

I'll have to double check that, I was sure they were consistent. Might go back and fix it.

Edit: Fixed!

Sent from my GT-N7000

Wow, great article guys. I was kind of outdated concerning graphic cards, but now I know what to buy, if I had spare money.

ConkersGrillforce1337 posted a windows 7 windows 8 performance comparison yesterday. Would be interesting to see if this has the same effects on your benchmarks.

• Thumbs Up 2

I loved the comparison guys. You did an excellent job. I checked it out when it was published but hadn't had time to say how much I liked it. I have a lot of the issues you guys have had in your 7970m examples and also similar to what you had in Borderlands Brian. Great job Brian and Mr. Fox.

Paranoid Galaxy S3 on Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the compliments, glad you guys liked it. Any other feedback of what you want done in more detail for next time let me know.

You should add some pics of the cards themselves with some chicks from the Hot Chick Thread in the background. :-)

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

• Founder
You should add some pics of the cards themselves with some chicks from the Hot Chick Thread in the background. :-)

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Hahaha..maybe a few vapes sitting next to them and a cloud of smoke too. I'll take the pics at b00bs house.

• Thumbs Up 1