MSI 16GA modified vBIOS?

Benny Stein

First of all, welcome to T|I!

Second - yeah, sure... I guess here are some people who can do this, but what exactly are you looking for? Also, do you have some more details? What exactly are you looking for? 'mod my vBIOS' is pretty vague... ;) You'd be pretty surprised what I could do with such a request... hahahaha :D

• Thumbs Up 3

First of all, welcome to T|I!

Second - yeah, sure... I guess here are some people who can do this, but what exactly are you looking for? Also, do you have some more details? What exactly are you looking for? 'mod my vBIOS' is pretty vague... ;) You'd be pretty surprised what I could do with such a request... hahahaha :D

@svl7 haha, ik what you mean, we'll, I was kinda looking for an overvolting vBIOS and maybe higher default clocks if possible, Idk... I just want to be able to overclock better and to get better performance from my GT650M, it would be a huge help :)

I'm not sure what is vt-x but you can access to official Ge60 bios here; it is E16GAIMS.10E

This is not the first bios release for Ge60, I flashed it for a while though. In addition, if you can tell me what is vt-x and how to enable it, I will upload that modified version for you. Thanks very much,

I'm not sure what is vt-x but you can access to official Ge60 bios here; it is E16GAIMS.10E

This is not the first bios release for Ge60, I flashed it for a while though. In addition, if you can tell me what is vt-x and how to enable it, I will upload that modified version for you. Thanks very much,

vt-x is virtualization for virtual machines... And you have the MSi 16GA?

I have tried your link above and registered to be a member but I can't find any access to you bios; it is usb flashing tool instead.

My suggestion is that you have to find one and upload it by yourself then everyone can easily download it. I'm too asking Svl7 for GE60 vbios :)

EDIT: Done! I noticed you first link and upload 16GA bios in mediafile for ya e16gaig6.10d

• Thumbs Up 1

I have tried your link above and registered to be a member but I can't find any access to you bios; it is usb flashing tool instead.

My suggestion is that you have to find one and upload it by yourself then everyone can easily download it. I'm too asking Svl7 for GE60 vbios :)

EDIT: Done! I noticed you first link and upload it in mediafile for ya e16gaig6.10d

You're sure that's for the 16GA? If so, thank you sooooo much!