Klem

• Bios Modder
23 hours ago, Konnor378 said:

Hi. I want to modify the bios to upgrade my wifi module and unlock advanced settings

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Bios Modder
On 3/19/2024 at 10:49 PM, KoVVal2 said:

Hello.

Can you please help me with my lenovo y50-70 bios ?
I want to swap from my Wifi Brodacom to Ax210NGW and i need your help to remove the whitelist. 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/kygn4p

Hi!

Ok. Your bios with unlocked Wi-Fi whitelist done. Check PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Klem

I recently changed the Mobo of my Lenovo Y50-70 cuz previous one became faulty. Now again, support for Intel AC9260 Wifi Card is out :(

Please help unlock the BIOS.
I tried making file backup of the BIOS from the BackupToolsv12_2.exe file previously shared, but it's giving strange read/write error.
Please help!!!

• Bios Modder
10 minutes ago, Singh said:

Hi Klem

I recently changed the Mobo of my Lenovo Y50-70 cuz previous one became faulty. Now again, support for Intel AC9260 Wifi Card is out :(

Please help unlock the BIOS.
I tried making file backup of the BIOS from the BackupToolsv12_2.exe file previously shared, but it's giving strange read/write error.
Please help!!!

Hi!

What error did you get with your Intel AC 9260 Wi-Fi Card?

10 minutes ago, Klem said:

Hi!

What error did you get with your Intel AC 9260 Wi-Fi Card?

Currently I've not installed the Wifi Card otherwise the system won't boot. Using the old Qualcomm Atheros.
Using BackupTools (I previously had) to make a file backup of BIOS is giving a read/write error.
Could it be outdated file backup software or something else?

Edited by Singh

• Bios Modder
1 minute ago, Singh said:

Currently I've installed the Wifi Card otherwise the system won't boot. 

Again, what kind of error did you get if you install Intel AC 9260 Wi-Fi Card?

3 minutes ago, Singh said:

Using BackupTools (I previously had) to make a file backup of BIOS is giving a read/write error.

Some read/write errors - it is normal for Backup Tool, in any case you should get archive results.rar

11 minutes ago, Klem said:

Some read/write errors - it is normal for Backup Tool, in any case you should get archive results.rar

"Driver cannot be loaded. Try reinstaling the program to fix."
"Access violation at address 00684E8D in module 'Rw.exe'. Read of address 0000038C"

These are the two errors faced after a command prompt opens up when I run BackupTools12_2.exe as administrator.  

• Bios Modder
5 minutes ago, Singh said:

"Driver cannot be loaded. Try reinstaling the program to fix."
"Access violation at address 00684E8D in module 'Rw.exe'. Read of address 0000038C"

These are the two errors faced after a command prompt opens up when I run BackupTools12_2.exe as administrator.  

You use Windows 11 ?

17 minutes ago, Klem said:

'RWEverything" opened up with the same access violation errors for different addresses on closing it. So, I just ended task from tskmgr.
And the CMD prompt continued making BIOS backup. I'm sharing you the results.rar created.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jXlJHYr--4lUP3pcV5vkcMVxxBmQhnkO/view

4 minutes ago, Klem said:

You use Windows 11 ?

Yes

• Bios Modder
3 minutes ago, Singh said:

'RWEverything" opened up with the same access violation errors for different addresses on closing it. So, I just ended task from tskmgr.
And the CMD prompt continued making BIOS backup. I'm sharing you the results.rar created.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jXlJHYr--4lUP3pcV5vkcMVxxBmQhnkO/view

Ok. Check PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
On 4/11/2024 at 5:17 PM, jamespark1 said:

Hello, I want to replace the wi-fi card of my Y50-70.

Please help me to get the whitelist removed and unlock BIOS for my laptop.

Here is the link of my current BIOS;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lPm9ACr-zO43iaz0rd8iX3bHmXwFZJva/view?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance!

James

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

Pada 10/6/2016 pukul 02.09, Klem berkata:

Di thread ini Anda dapat memposting permintaan Anda untuk Lenovo Y50-70, Lenovo Y70-70, Lenovo Z50-70, Lenovo Z70-70, Lenovo G50-70, Lenovo G70-70, G40-70.

Jika seseorang ingin meningkatkan kartu Wi-Fi dan menghapus daftar putih, atau membuka kunci menu dan pengaturan lanjutan yang tersembunyi di menu pengaturan bios, atau membuka kunci vbios untuk melakukan overclock kartu NVIDIA, maka Anda dapat mengirimkan permintaan Anda di thread ini.

halo klem, aku butuh semua itu. Bisakah Anda membantu saya membuat laptop g40-70 model: Lancer 4a2 

On 10/6/2016 at 02.09, Klem said:

In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo Y50-70, Lenovo Y70-70, Lenovo Z50-70, Lenovo Z70-70, Lenovo G50-70, Lenovo G70-70, G40-70.

If someone want upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden advanced menu and settings in bios setup menu, or unlock vbios for overclock NVIDIA card, then you can post your request in this thread.

hallo klem, I need all of it for a Lenovo G40-70 laptop model: Lancer 4a2.

ini resurt.rat nyaa

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/4NWKkcCY3eVvp5zUON1DUw