Dell M2200 Vbios Unlocking

mx90

Hello, I've got a Quadro M2200 (GPU: GM206GL-A Revision A1, and MxM 3.0a Maxwell card) with the following bios: 84.06.76.00.1C

I've read that this card is very similar to the GTX 965m, but that it has been underclocked considerably. It seems to be a good candidate for unlocking since I hardly see the temperature exceed 70C as-is. I'm requesting help with this - I'm not sure if it's possible to simply flash the vbios from a Dell GTX 965m (MxM 3.0a) or if some type of edit of the card's current vbios would do the trick. I'm hoping someone could help me out with the specifics of doing such an edit if that's the case. 

Thanks!

Edited by mx90
incomplete sentence

• Bios Modder
3 hours ago, mx90 said:

Hello, I've got a Quadro M2200 (GPU: GM206GL-A Revision A1, and MxM 3.0a Maxwell card) with the following bios: 84.06.76.00.1C

I've read that this card is very similar to the GTX 965m, but that it has been underclocked considerably. It seems to be a good candidate for unlocking since I hardly see the temperature exceed 70C as-is. I'm requesting help with this - I'm not sure if it's possible to simply flash the vbios from a Dell GTX 965m (MxM 3.0a) or if some type of edit of the card's current vbios would do the trick. I'm hoping someone could help me out with the specifics of doing such an edit if that's the case. 

Thanks!

Hi!

Post here your stock vBIOS from your card. I'll take a look.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Post here your stock vBIOS from your card. I'll take a look.

Also, I do have the Maxwell II Bios editor if that will help at all. I can see that I can change values there, though I'm not entirely sure which should be adjusted.

• 2 months later...