m14x Audio driver to enable the Xfi stuff

So, I swapped a new hdd in my m14x while I did the A08 unlocked + vmod bios update, and since I'm starting fresh with a new lappy I had to do the drivers again

First of all, fun fact, my profile from the old commandcenter settings some how made it onto my new hdd before I even had it on the network. Odd lol, but my color scheme is still here lol

Anyways, I can't find the drivers to enable the XFi options on my R1. Dell's site just has the same driver as the resource DVD and that one only does the RealTek stuff, I have the same menu's but without the XFi options now.

Any way I can get my Xfi stuff back on this? Thanks, and double thanks for the new Bios, the vmod boost really helps things here!

Hmm strange unless someone else has a suggestion I would say just hop on Dell chat and explain which driver you need and they should have no prob hooking you up :) since the main site has little info for you.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...