Alienware m14x RAM Upgrade

raymosrunerx

I contacted widezu on advice

I didn't see much help in the link though, maybe changing the values to 99, but thats about it?

okay i knew the changes were limited but yeah those values discussed will allow you to run turbo for more than... Dell's preset short watt limits. When both values are set to the same value and over your defaults even though your not on extreme mobile cpu which allows full change of watt/amp limits whatever does get programmed on yours will notice a small to medium increase on calculation power especially in long term because where maybe in some apps you see 100mhz under your normal turbo boost (who knows just hypothetical) with this you should see full turbo boost and more often :) so even non xm users on Alienware benefit from this boost :) i hope Widezu can help elaborate. If it helps it would be great for you to post about your experience with it for others with i5 in M14x :) a free boost is always welcome