M18x Factory windows image

GetFound

I need help guys. My M17x had 7 ultimate on it but the M18x replacement they sent only has 7 home. They told me to just use the 7 ultimate disc that came with the M17x. There are some customizations, specifically to media player that are on the M18x disc that the M17x disc doesnt have. When I called for a new disc (oem) they sent a retail disc!!??? That doesnt help at all. Can anyone help me get to the M18x 7 ultimate iso? Not asking for anything illegal, but PM me just in case its against a forum rule.

Thanks....

Some of the install discs include all windows versions and activate the right one based on the product key and some just have the version that's labeled... have you tried the OEM disk they sent to see if it allows "ultimate" edition installed?

• Thumbs Up 1

The problem is some of the integrated windows features such as customized windows media player are not on any other disc than the windows disc that came with M18x.

Can one of us provide the file for you? If it creates a Dell driver folder on C: which a lot do we could send you that... or extract it from the disk and send that?

Try see if it work , go start , search for anytime upgrade.

Then input your ultimate key & let it upgrade , it should upgrade if your key is oem.

I hope it works I thought OEM/etc. were different keys than anytime upgrade keys.. I could be wrong i hope it works.

The problem is some of the integrated windows features such as customized windows media player are not on any other disc than the windows disc that came with M18x.

If I can copy and upload the disk or files for you let me know I would be willing to go through the the effort of the copy and upload... i could just use Daemon tools or any other disk image software I have in my collection of wares. I could split the files with winrar and upload them in a couple of separate files to be recombined with win rar and burned or mounted inside Daemon Tools on a disk or in a virtual drive. Just let me know, quote me or mention me...@mw8* (add the 6) etc... giving a key out is illegal sending a iso image of public available files is not illegal... you can use my legit disks copy and your legit key...

I have a slow 512kb upload speed between 4 computers and 5 if I leave an upload like this going so it would take a day or so if you want it. Can leave a bro hanging...

Edited by mw86

I just searched and dont have the anytime upgrade available.

@mw86 If you would be willing to create an ISO I would super appreciate that! I have an FTP you could upload to. That would be awesome for me, however slow for you. Just let me know.

Edited by GetFound

I just searched and dont have the anytime upgrade available.

@mw86 If you would be willing to create an ISO I would super appreciate that! I have an FTP you could upload to. That would be awesome for me, however slow for you. Just let me know.

Send me a PM on how to send you stuff in an FTP not familiar with their usage. Can you tell me the name on the disk you need is it the driver disk, the windows 7 dvd? PM me details and I can get going on getting you a copy... I'd be glad to help you Getfound.