Y510P SLI GT755M Ultrabay freeze when SLI is turned on HELP

elementalfx

I have a big problem with my Y510P. Suddenly my laptop started freezing when I turn SLI on in Nvidia panel. Last day screen started to blink black and back to desktop very rapidly and then restarted. So I removed Ultrabay GPU and laptop worked normal. I have put back Ultrabay GPU and tried it with SLI turned OFF. Laptop did not freeze but when I turned SLI on laptop freezed after activating SLI and restarted itself. I tried to do it multiple times sometimes I had to restart manually, sometimes it restarted itself. I tried reinstalling drivers to different versions, every time I used DDU to uninstall drivers. I tried to reinstall Windows even to different versions but still it does the same thing. I tried to repaste GPU on Ultrabay but still the same. I am out of ideas whats causing this trouble. I device manager, Ultrabay GPU is reported as usually, in working state, nothing like yellow triangle. I have stock BIOS, unmodified, I tried different versions, I reflashed VBIOS for Ultrabay GPU but that did not helped. I am out of my nerves. Warranty for my laptop unfortunatelly run out last month so sending it to lenovo is no option for me as repairing it would cost more than I am willing to pay. I dont know what part is defective, Ultrabay GPU or motherboard or what? Power supply? Maybe power supply adapter is not able to give enough to both GPUs?But it is 170W that came with laptop as I bought SLI version but I do not know if PSU is running out of life. I tried running games without Ultrabay GPU and it worked normally without any issues.

Anyone have any idea what is the problem? As I said, laptop restarts only when turning SLI on in Nvidia Panel

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This still happens even in windows 8.1 or windows 8. No change. When I put Ultrabay GPU in first start of windows it loads gpu but after some time it freezes the laptop and restart itself, or if I start any game, it freezes like in 1 minute. I regret the moment I bought this laptop. I will never buy Lenovo again. I also had problems with warranty as I supposed to have 2 years of warranty, by the time this happened I owned laptop like for 1 and half year. I bought laptop as new from retailer, when I tried to fill in warranty claim I have found out that my laptop warranty started to expire 6 months before I bought laptop. 
Next month I am going into MSI and buy a proper one. However if its still possible to repair my ultrabay gpu I will be happy. I did not paid 1k Euros for piece of plastic that cannot last at least 3 years.