p370em/p570wm video card exchanging.

louis1978uk

2 questions really ...

Background my p570wm was barebone supplied with a 7970m to keep customs duty down i have a p370em sat here twiddling its thumbs......

1.can i remove my 7970m (p570wm card) and put it into the p370em without vbios flashing? Both machines are non enduro/optimus boot from primary mxm card.

2. can i put 2x clevo 680m cards from p370em into my p570wm without vbios flashing (plug n play???)

i decided to put my 780m back into the p370sm and leave it sli and settle for a pair of genuine warranttied 680m's in sli if its not too much messing about as i have a pair available to me at 200 a card brand spanking new sealed from clevo.

Will go maxwell in 2015.

i cant help myself,i look on ebay or a clevo reseller to find a part i need and end up buying something else shiny.....namely a system ><

i have a spare p170sm and a 7970m im about to bay its getting silly i have 6 clevos now,finally sold the Alienwares....

• Thumbs Up 1