is this repairable?

Possible, but don't get your hopes up.

It looks like 1 or 2 will be VCC and GND, so you can find those somewhere else and solder directly onto the chip leads. For the others follow the trace if possible, then solder a wire to whatever component it connects to.

If a trace starts out but then disappears down into the PCB, then you can remove the outer PCB coating to solder to the trace before it descends. I would suggest sanding if you can fit sandpaper in there. The coating is thin and will be removed fast, so I suggest no lower than 1k grit. Sanding is much more controllable than scraping. If you try scraping you'll almost certainly end up cutting the trace when trying to expose enough of it. Don't try melting the coating off with a soldering iron, I've tried that and it doesn't work. Only try this idea as a last resort. Even if you sand there's a fairly high chance of cutting through the trace.

For traces you can't see at all, look up what the respective leads do on the BIOS chip to try to figure out where they go.

On a sidenote, there is way too little pressure on that GPU die. By way too little I mean absolutely none. The paste should not completely cover the die like that after heatsink removal. With good contact all you should see only see a very thin haze of paste, with the entire die being visible. Temps will drop by over 10C with proper pressure.

• Thumbs Up 3

^ what he said, so it's nearly impossible to get the board to like factory condition without some special chemical methods (that I don't even know the details of). However you can first install the chip and then hook up the leads anyway with small patches or wire/solder. I've done it a few times but not for vbios chips.

• Thumbs Up 1