StamatisX

I used 2G for about 1.5 years when I lived in NYC, then gave it to my sister when I moved. It's a neat device, but I found out I'd rather spend $60 per month on something else. The nuisances were jailbraking it over and over after every patch, apps stopped working with new patches, breaking an arm and leg to enable tethering etc. I saw iPhone4 and the screen is really great. A bit better than iPad2 due to the screen resolution. I guess the problem is that you'd hold iPad closer than your typical laptop and then the low-res screen starts to bother a little.

I think it's a nice device with a great screen, but the only features I'd find useful is the phone, text messaging (I use Google Phone and my office phone instead with a MUCH lower cost) and mp3 player (I have a $30 one that just works so much better due to being able just c/p the mp3s).

I use a iphone 3gs 16 Gigs and I cant complain, does everything I want an more, from pics to video to very few(if none) dropped calls. then the ipod part of it is flawless and plays movies with no problem, as long they in mp4 format.

The you got the itunes and the app store, where you can be infinitely entertained.

I Strongly recommend them.

I use a iphone 3gs 16 Gigs and I cant complain, does everything I want an more, from pics to video to very few(if none) dropped calls. then the ipod part of it is flawless and plays movies with no problem, as long they in mp4 format.

The you got the itunes and the app store, where you can be infinitely entertained.

I Strongly recommend them.

Interesting, I had a Samsung Rant for awhile i'm with Sprint, hated it got a Blackberry Curve 8530 to replace it. I hate both at this point but the Blackberry atleast could do slightly better at internet and the apps are okay and messaging. The thing I hate though is I try to check a lot of internet on it and it ends up deleting stuff i tried posting which I hate when it was a long one and certain pages are very buggy. I may look into an Iphone or a Android of similar stats. I probably will switch from Sprint as they have not had good phones for a long time.

• Founder

What sucks though is that here in US the latest models like those from HTC come with a 3-6 month delay contrary to EU and most of the time with less features... that's why I am thinking of getting an iPhone but with this delay I am reconsidering..

• Thumbs Up 1