Review: E-Win Champion Series Gaming Chair Read more... ×
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Mr. Mac

Where can I find the latest premamod BIOS for my PS150SM?

Hi, I would like to modify when the CPU fan starts on my P150SM. I understand that this can be done by flashing the BIOS with the prema mod. However I cannot find the files. Any idea how to obtain them? premamod.com is a dead-end there nothing but an email input field there.

thx

I guess it's only here now. But you need 5 quality posts.

i am in the same boat. 

I remember that i was able to download the latest Prema mods for my p150sm a while back.

I then had to replace my motherboard and i am not able to find the modded bios again!!!! 

i am running a 1070gtx in my p150sm and i wish i had the latest bios. i am running into a couple of bottle necks. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, krzyzakpl said:

i am in the same boat. 

I remember that i was able to download the latest Prema mods for my p150sm a while back.

I then had to replace my motherboard and i am not able to find the modded bios again!!!! 

i am running a 1070gtx in my p150sm and i wish i had the latest bios. i am running into a couple of bottle necks. 

Hi!

T|I and Prema are no longer associated. All his content has been removed from this site, at his request.
If you for some reason need any files from him, you can try to contact with Prema directly.

But I recommend you just ask from one nice modder BAKED to unlock your bios. You can do it in this thread:   

Edited by Klem

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By qamar198
      Hello Everyone,

I am trying my Sager NP 9377 to get to work but to no avail. NO POST, NO DISPLAY.
      in short>> powering on laptop causes fans to run at full speed after 10(cpu only) + 10 (now both cpu+gpu) with Caps Lock + Num Lock + Scroll Lock LEDs blinking, continuous 1 second beep, repeats for one minute with 1 second in between, then laptop shuts down.

IN DETAIL
      System Specs are i7 4810mq 8gb gtx 880m SLI variant (though my laptop has other GPU Slot empty so only singular 880m running) 120 Hz display.

The Problem
      > if i take out the battery and plug in AC only, the power light comes on ORANGE
      if both battery is connected, then i have both power and battery light ORANGE
      and if only battery is connected then of course laptop is waiting for me to press the power button
      but in all 3 cases the following happens
      > Pressing the power button brings laptop to some signs of life, power LED turns green, both the CPU and GPU fans have a very quick jerk but does not spin., keyboard lights up with Blue Backlight (dont know if this is relevant or not), HDD activity light starts to blink showing HDD access maybe (even when hdd is removed)
      > Display remains blank (i dont even sense the display backlight being on)
      > HDD activity light sometimes goes off after only 1-2 seconds, sometimes shows rapid blinking/activity for 4-5 seconds
      > both fans remain off (i removed back cover to check this)
      > after about 10 seconds or so, the CPU fan spins up (speed is normal, just like when using the laptop in IDLE)
      > after 10 more seconds have passed, the CPU fan seems to be turning off for a split second then both the CPU and GPU fan turn on full speed with a lot of noise.
      > Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock LEDs all blink together with single beep for about 1 second, repeats beep with 1 second in between.
      > goes on for about 1 minute then laptop shuts down.
      > forcing the fans to spin down using FN+1 key makes them spin back up to full speed after a split second (dont even know why i tried this one -_-)

What I Have Tried So Far
      > EC and Bios Reset (take out battery, disconnect AC Adapter, disconnect CMOS Battery, Press Power Button for upto 30 seconds)
      > Change Ram and check all available slots
      change/remove HDD
      > Repaste CPU/GPU and clean out fans
      > Checked GPU...... Flashed the 880m in this Sager with MSI vBios and tested it in a MSI Gt70 2PC i have, gpu ran fine, tested with FurMark, AC Odessey, Ghost Recon Wildlands for over an hour (unfortunately the cooling in my MSI is not good enough it already runs hot, and this 880m causes thermal throttling as well as power limit throttling sometimes). Reflash 880m with original Clevo vBios and put back into the Sager, still no boot, same results as before.
      > Checked the CPU..........checked the 4810mq in the MSI GT 70 which worked fine, as well as tried the 4810mq from the MSI in the Sager, still no boot.
      > Suspected bad GPU fan connection......therefore forced both fans to full speed as soon as i press power button (using FN+1 Keys) and both fans turn on full speed, same results.
      > tried charging the battery to the max before turning on on battery only, same results.

>>------- The laptop has had some random shutdowns in the past too during gaming but would turn back on fine after waiting for 10 mins or so, then i sold it to some guy who brought it back to me the next day saying that it just turned off during gaming and wont turn back on, i returned his money, did all the troubleshooting above to no avail. then i finally put it aside to wait until i get some other system in which i can test the CPU and GPU.
      Then one day i turned it on (after leaving it untouched for a couple months), same results as above, i decided to try once without battery and it Freakin Turned ON!!!, used it for a couple days without battery, played a few games (thermal throttling was observed here and there), but then this happened again and this time it seems permanent . And now i have not only repeated all the steps above but this time also checked the CPU and GPU in the MSI GT70 too. ------------<<

Some Observations
      > touching the CPU heat pipes feels warm, but the GPU heat pipes are colder (GPU never even booted?). dont know if this is normal or not.
      > i replaced one of the capacitors near the CPU once, but i did use the laptop for quite a while after that without any issues.
      > my Idle temps were always below 40c for both CPU and GPU, so an overheat warning as soon as laptop is powered on seems unlikely (false overheat warning?, but GPU does not even seem to be detected/ booted as heat pipes remain cold to touch), also i repasted the CPU and GPU multiple times.
      > The guy who sold me the laptop told me that the power adapter was originally a Dell, and it was modified to use with this Sager by replacing the cable with a 4-Pin one from a Toshiba (same pinout as the Sager), but then again i have used this laptop for quite a while on the same adapter.
      > From day 1 of having this laptop, some keys on the keyboard (w, s, t, c and numpad 4) did not work 99% of the time. pressing really hard on any one of them sometimes made ALL of them work for a while. any thoughts on this issue?? (even if its unrelated).

So what seems to be the issue here?
      GPU not detected ?, False temperature alert?, Bad fan?.
      Any help towards resolving this will be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks in advance .
    • By BasedKnight
      I recently purchased a replacement 980M (Clevo model) for my P770DM-G after the original died, however, after installing the card the laptop doesn't boot. I only get a black screen, and after a couple minutes the fans spin to max before shutting down, which is the same thing that happens when I try to boot it without any gpu at all. I've tried the reset procedure, unplugging, removing battery, and removing CMOS, to no avail. It does beep before shutting down (I counted 22 times exactly). Anyone have any insight as to what the problem is?
    • By Kunal Shrivastava
      Hi guys, I am the proud owner of a Clevo p775dm3-g notebook purchased from azom.systems (authorized Clevo reseller in India, Model rebranded as Azom Legion-17.3 inches). Here are my specs:

Core i7 7700 (non-K version): undervolted by 110 mv and turbo boost disabled in BIOS- machine uses prema mod BIOS.
      GTX 1080: undervolted by 100 mv on all frequency steps using MSI afterburner voltage/frequency curve editor. clocks are untouched.
      16 GB DDR4: Cant remember clocks.
      1440p 120 Hz screen: No tinkering done to refresh rate.

CPU has been delidded and repaste has been done on both CPU/GPU dies with gallium based TIM-Coolaboratory liquid ultra if I recall correctly.

My issue is GPU hitting max temp limit of 90 degrees while playing DOOM and framerate drops from 110 avg to mid 60s-70s with horrible stuttering- this is thermal throttling for sure.

System was running beautifully after repaste at 86 degrees max/ 77 degrees average at 100 percent fan speed. A month later I decided to see how much further I could push the system and ended up undervolting the CPU/GPU and RAM even further. The RAM undervolting part didnt work as well as I'd hoped, and I ended up resetting the BIOS to undo everything and reapply the previous setting (-110 for CPU with turbo boost disabled.) 

I noticed that immediately after BIOS reset, both my CPU and GPU temps were 5-10 degrees higher even with the undervolt/underclock applied. Also, I think the fans were a bit louder before I reset the BIOS which leads me to believe that for some reason the fans are now capped at 80% max fan speed. There doesnt seem to be a fan speed selector in the BIOS or anywhere else so I cant say for sure whether this is a fan related issue or something else.Before the reset I could override the BIOS setting and set the fans to 100% by pressing fn+1, could I have done something to that setting after resetting the BIOS ? I dont think I have damaged the CPU or GPU as temps are holding fairly steady at 90-91 degrees and laptop doesn't shut down while gaming.

If I have overlooked something or if anyone reading this has any solution help would be greatly appreciated.
      All settings/drivers/windows version/app version are exactly the same before and after BIOS reset.
    • By BAKED
      BAKED BIOS FOR TM, KM, DM, P6, P4 SERIES with most menus and options unlocked.

THESE BIOS MODS ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

NEW:
      I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SOME STUFF PLUS MY SYSTEM HASN'T BEEN WORKING FOR SOME TIME BUT I SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONTINUE MY WORK SOON 

I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON V3.0 WHICH WILL INCLUDE UPDATED UEFI DRIVERS, MICROCODE BIOS SCREEN SHOT SUPPORT AMISCE SUPPORT(For some models) PLUS MORE. 
      I'M ALSO WORKING ON MODS FOR OTHER MODELS TOO.
      ALL TM, KM AND DM SERIES ARE V2.0 AND NOW HAVE WINDOWS FLASHER INSTEAD, JUST EXTRACT AND RUN FLASH.BAT

WARNING! BIOS FLASHING IS RISKY SO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING BEFORE PROCEEDING. 
      FLASHING THE WRONG BIOS OR INTERRUPTING THE FLASHING PROCESS WILL BRICK YOUR SYSTEM! 
      USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

TM, KM AND DM SERIES

P6 AND P4 SERIES

INSTRUCTIONS
        IF YOU LIKE MY WORK FEEL FRE TO BUY ME A COFFEE   ENJOY!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.