1 hour ago, ramdhanhidayat_ said:

hi, here my vars on acer aspire e5-553g-f79r

vars.rar

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Sory for my answer but I very need download the bios on lenovo y580

Posted (edited)

Hello,

Can you help me enable virtualization please?

Acer Aspire E1-522

Tanks

vars.zip

Edited by moimeme

3 hours ago, moimeme said:

Hello,

Can you help me enable virtualization please?

Acer Aspire E1-522

Tanks

vars.zip

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Hi Klem,  you  helped my with my Acer last January.  About a week ago I had my Acer battery run down to zero which reset the BIOS to default.  I had saved everything including the Win10 install. When I run this command "H2OUVE.exe  -sv  vars_mod_DVOM.txt"  inside the H2OUVE folder, this is the error I'm getting:

PS C:\H2OUVE> H2OUVE.exe  -sv  vars_mod_DVOM.txt
H2OUVE.exe : The term 'H2OUVE.exe' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ H2OUVE.exe  -sv  vars_mod_DVOM.txt
+ ~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (H2OUVE.exe:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Suggestion [3,General]: The command H2OUVE.exe was not found, but does exist in the current location. Windows PowerShell does not load commands from the current location by default. If you trust this command, instead type: ".\H2OUVE.exe". See "get-help about_Command_Precedence" for more details.
PS C:\H2OUVE>

And let me make another contribution. Thanks

27 minutes ago, DVOM said:

Hi Klem,  you  helped my with my Acer last January.  About a week ago I had my Acer battery run down to zero which reset the BIOS to default.  I had saved everything including the Win10 install. When I run this command "H2OUVE.exe  -sv  vars_mod_DVOM.txt"  inside the H2OUVE folder, this is the error I'm getting:

PS C:\H2OUVE> H2OUVE.exe  -sv  vars_mod_DVOM.txt
H2OUVE.exe : The term 'H2OUVE.exe' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ H2OUVE.exe  -sv  vars_mod_DVOM.txt
+ ~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (H2OUVE.exe:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Suggestion [3,General]: The command H2OUVE.exe was not found, but does exist in the current location. Windows PowerShell does not load commands from the current location by default. If you trust this command, instead type: ".\H2OUVE.exe". See "get-help about_Command_Precedence" for more details.
PS C:\H2OUVE>

And let me make another contribution. Thanks

Hi! Check PM.